The American Hockey League or AHL is a very popular Ice Hockey League. The Ice Hockey League consists of teams from the United States and Canada. It is considered that the American Hockey League is a primary developmental league for National Hockey League. There are 26 American Hockey League teams in the United States and five teams in Canada. The champion of the AHL is awarded the Calder Cup, named after the first president of the NHL, Frank Calder. If you are a fan of the American Hockey League, then the section will be a piece of good news for you. Let’s find out how to add and stream AHLTV on Roku.
AHLTV Subscription Plans
There are a few different subscription plans that you can choose on AHLTV.
- The All Access Package can cost you $7.99 per day or $22.99 per month.
- Also, get the Regular Season plan at $49.99 and the Regular Season with a Playoff plan at $69.99.
- The Single Team Home and Away Pass Regular Season subscription can cost you $39.99.
- Single Team Away Only Pass Regular Season subscription will cost you $29.99.
- Single Team Home Only Pass Regular Season at $29.99.
How to Access AHLTV on Roku
AHLTV is the official streaming platform of the American Hockey League that you can access on various devices, including Roku. You can enjoy watching HD quality feeds of the matches along with Live Stats Integration. You can both watch the matches live or on-demand.
1. Turn on your TV and connect to a stable WiFi connection.
2. From the Roku home screen, select the Streaming Channels option.
3. Find the Search Channels option on the next menu and click on it.
4. Search for the AHLTV app.
4. From the app search suggestions, select the AHLTV app.
5. Install the app by clicking on the Add Channel option.
6. Then, click on the OK button.
7. Launch the AHLTV app on your Roku device.
8. Sign in with your credentials.
9. You can enjoy watching both live and on-demand streaming of the American Hockey League matches on your Roku TV.
Related: How to Install Flosports on Roku.
Alternative Method to Add AHLTV on Roku
1. Connect your smartphone to a stable WiFi connection.
2. Next, open the Roku Mobile App and sign in with the Roku account.
3. Tap the Channels tab in the navigation bar.
4. Following that, select the Channel Store option from the menu.
5. Here, you can search for the AHLTV app and find it.
6. Next, click on the Add Channel option and start downloading the app.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions and complete any purchase if necessary.
8. Next, enter the Roku Account Pin when you are prompted.
9. After a few minutes, the AHLTV app will be installed on your Roku device.
With that, you can watch American Hockey League matches with the AHLTV app on Roku. Make sure that you are subscribed to a suitable plan on AHLTV. If you have any doubts, let us know in the comments.
Yes, the AHLTV app is available on the Roku Channel Store.
You can install the AHLTV app for free. To watch the AHL live matches, you have to buy a subscription.