Roku has a rich collection of live TV and on-demand channels that bring you entertainment at its best. You can access all the popular applications on your Roku device. Most of these streaming applications stream the contents with a paid subscription plan. Still, we have a few different streaming services that are entirely free to download and use. One such live TV streaming service that is free to use is Airy TV, and you can stream more than 30 live TV channels. The channels on Airy TV bring you various content, including music, sports, lifestyle shows, and much more. One of the most attractive features of this channel is that you can find a programming guide that shows both current and upcoming shows on the channel. If you are interested, you can stream Airy TV on Roku.
Related: How to watch Grit TV on Roku
How to Stream Airy TV on Roku?
The following procedure will help you with adding Airy TV on your streaming device.
1. Turn on your Roku TV and go to the home screen.
2. Next, go to the home screen and select Streaming Channel.
3. Then, select the Search channel option.
4. Use the virtual keyboard to type and search for the Airy TV app.
5. Choose the Airy TV from the search result.
7. Then, select the Add Channel button.
8. Select OK from the prompt once the Airy TV is added.
9. Next, choose the Go to Channel option to launch the Airy TV and watch your favorites.
How to Add Airy TV to Roku from the Web
You can follow the step-by-step procedure to add the Airy TV on Roku from the web.
1. Turn on your PC or smartphone and visit the Roku home page here.
2. Click on the Sign In icon that you can see on the top right corner of your screen.
3. With the proper credentials of your Roku account, sign into the same.
4. Make sure that you use the email account that you have used to set up your Roku device.
5. Next, click on the Add Channel with Code option on your screen.
6. In the respective field, type in the code for Airy TV (XDTHQLV) to add the channel on Roku.
7. Also, give Roku permission to add the channel on your device.
8. Finally, you have added the Airy TV app to your device. It is time to try the contents that are streaming on Airy TV.
Related: How to watch BUZZR on Roku
What to Watch on Airy TV
Airy TV has a collection of live TV channels as follows.
- Foqus TV (Music Channel)
- Nashville Country TV (Music Channel)
- Travel & Food (Lifestyle Channel)
- Westward Ho (Vintage Movie Channel)
- War Zone (Vintage Movie Channel)
- Ski TV (Sports Channel)
- Legends of Wrestling (Wrestling Matches from 70’s, 80’s, and 90’s)
- World Poker Tour
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Airy TV is available for Roku.
You can add the Airy TV to your Roku TV from the Roku Channel Store.