AMC is a streaming service that streams AMC original movies and TV shows in its service. It has award-winning TV shows like Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, The Walking Dead, etc. The AMC network comes with AMC+, which includes extra originals like Tales of the Walking Dead, Mayfair Witches, etc, in its premium. To watch AMC+ on Roku, you can install the official app or use some of the streaming services that stream AMC+.
How Much Does AMC+ Cost on Roku
The AMC+ subscription will charge you $8.99 per month, or if you choose the annual plan, you will be required to pay $6.99 per month ($83.88 per year). Also, with either of the two subscription plans, you will get a 7-day free trial.
1. On any web browser, visit the AMC Plus Official Website [www.amcplus.com/] on a PC or smartphone.
2. Click the Try 7 Days Free button from the home page.
3. Enter the required credentials to create an account.
4. Then, choose a plan and enter your Credit Card details.
5. After filling up the required details, click on Start Free Trial.
6. After a successful subscription, you can access the AMC+ platform.
How to Add AMC Plus on Roku
1. Press the Home button and go to the Roku home screen.
2. From the Roku home screen, select the Streaming Channels option.
3. Next, click on the Search Channels option.
4. On the search field, enter AMC+ and search for the app.
5. Select the AMC+ app and click the Add Channel option on the right.
6. After installing, select the Go to Channel option to open AMC+ app on your device.
How to Activate AMC+ on Roku
Before streaming any content on AMC+, you need to activate it first on your device.
1. After opening the app, you will receive an Activation Code on your TV screen.
2. Now, open any web browser on a PC or Smartphone and visit the AMC+ Activation Website. (www.amcplus.com/activate)
3. On the website, enter your email, password, and the Activation Code you saw on the TV and
4. Click on the Continue button.
5. After activating the app, you can start streaming your favorite content on AMC+ on your device.
Alternative Method to Watch AMC+ on Roku
If you like to have a second option to watch AMC+ on Roku, then you can subscribe to a streaming service on Roku.
The Roku Channel
Roku channel is a free app that comes with some free channels and movies in its app. But the app also comes with content that comes under the premium version of the app.
Add AMC+ on the Roku channel at the premium price of $8.99/ month and $83.99/ year. If you’re a new user of the service, you can get to avail of the free trial of 7 days before subscribing to the service.
Other than the Roku Channel, you can watch AMC+ on Amazon Prime video subscription by paying the subscription fee of $8.99/ month. If you have a Prime Video subscription, you need to add the AMC+ Channel along with your subscription. You can enjoy watching AMC+ on your Roku device with the help of the Amazon Prime Video channel.
For this, you need to add the AMC+ channel to your Prime Video account. This add-on channel is free from ads and charges you $8.99 per month. You can enjoy shows from different networks, including AMC, BBC America, Shudder, IFC, and more.