AMC+ is an engrossing media streaming subscription owned by AMC Networks. This subscription-based on-demand streaming service was launched in June 2020. It streams a lot of interesting content from the different television networks owned by the same company. For instance, you can watch content from channels like AMC, BBC America, Shudder, Sundance TV, Sundance Now, and IFC films Unlimited with the AMC+ app. Shows that you can watch on AMC+ include The Walking Dead, Cold Courage, Gangs of London, and the Beast Must Die. If you feel like this is the right streaming service for you, keep on reading this section. Then, let’s find out how to add and activate AMC+ on Roku.
AMC+ Subscription Plans
The AMC+ subscription will charge you $8.99 per month, or if you choose the annual plan, you will be required to pay $6.99 per month. Also, with either of the two subscription plans, you will get a 7-day free trial. And to subscribe to AMC+, you can follow the steps below.
1. On any web browser, visit https://www.amcplus.com/.
2. Click on the Try 7 Days Free button from the home page.
3. Enter the required credentials to create an account.
4. Then, choose a plan and enter your Credit Card details.
5. After filling up the required details, click on Start Free Trial.
6. After a successful subscription, you can access the AMC+ platform.
How to Add AMC Plus on Roku
You can directly add the AMC+ from the Roku Channel Store.
1. Turn on your television and connect the Roku device via the HDMI port.
2. Connect your device to a stable Wi-Fi connection and launch its home screen.
3. From the Roku home screen, select the Streaming Channels option.
4. From the menu on your screen, select the Search Channels option.
5. Use your Roku remote to enter on the on-screen keyboard as AMC+.
6. Select AMC+ and Click on the Add Channel option on the next screen.
7. Wait for the download to complete and click the OK button.
8. Click on the Go to Channel option and launch the AMC+ app on your device.
How to Activate AMC+ on Roku
With the steps below, you can activate AMC+ on Roku.
1. Launch the new AMC+ app on your TV.
2. Note down the Activation Code that appears on your screen.
3. Visit the AMC+ Activation Website https://www.amcplus.com/activate/ with the help of a web browser on your PC or your smartphone.
4. Enter your Email, password, and Activation code. Next, click on the Continue button.
5. Finally, you have activated the app, and you can enjoy streaming shows from the AMC Plus on Roku TV.
How to Add AMC + on Roku With a Web Browser
In this method, let’s find out how to add AMC+ on Roku with the help of a web browser.
1. Using a web browser on your PC, visit the Roku Channel Store and log in to your Roku account with the proper credentials.
2. Search for the AMC+ app with the Search Channels option.
3. Next, click on the Add Channel option near the app icon.
4. With that, the AMC+ app is added to your Roku device, and you can find it on the home screen.
5. If you can’t find the app on your Roku device, you need to update your device and check it again.
How to Get AMC+ On Roku without a Cable
If you have a Prime Video subscription, here is good news for you. You can enjoy watching AMC+ on your Roku device with the help of the Amazon Prime Video channel. For this, you need to add the AMC+ channel to your Prime Video account. This add-on channel is free from ads and charges you $8.99 per month. You can enjoy shows from the different networks, including AMC, BBC America, Shudder, IFC, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
You have to pay $8.99 per month to get a monthly subscription or $6.99 per month to get a yearly subscription.
Yes, you can get AMC+ on Roku.