Roku Users can also watch the Apple TV Plus Originals. For that, you need the Apple TV Plus subscription and install the Apple TV app. In addition to the Apple TV Plus originals, you can also watch thousands of popular movies & TV shows.
How Much is Apple TV on Roku
To access the Apple TV app, you need the Apple TV Plus subscription.
- Monthy Plan: $4.99 per month
- Annual Plan: $49.99 per month
To get a subscription from Apple TV, visit its official website.
How to Get Apple TV on Roku
1. Turn on your Roku and go to the home screen.
2. Select the Streaming channels option from the home screen.
3. Next, choose the Search channels option and enter Apple TV on the search bar.
4. Search and choose Apple TV from the search result.
5. Click on the Add Channel button.
6. Now, the adding process for the Apple TV channel will start.
7. After the adding process completes, select the OK button from the prompt.
8. On the next screen, choose the Go to Channel option to launch Apple TV.
How to Activate and Watch Apple TV on Roku
1. After adding the Apple TV channel, launch it.
2. Next, Select the Settings icon from the home screen.
3. Now, select Accounts > Sign In.
4. You will now have two options to sign in to the Apple TV channel:
- Sign In On Mobile Device: You will be required to go to https://activate.apple.com/. Next, enter the Activation Code and select the Continue button. After that, log in to your subscription account to activate the Apple TV channel.
- Sign In On This TV: You can enter your Apple TV subscription account credentials to access the content available on the Apple TV directly.
5. After activating the Apple TV channel, you can now browse and start streaming your favorite movies or TV shows on the big screen.
Does My Roku Device Supports Apple TV
The following table contains the list of devices that support the Apple TV app:
|Roku 2||4205, 4210|
|Roku 3||4200, 4230|
|Roku TV||7000x, C000x, 8000x, A000x, 6000x|
|Roku Express||3900, 3930|
|Roku Express+||3910, 3931|
|Roku Premiere||3920, 4620|
|Roku Premiere+||3921, 4630|
|Roku Ultra||4640, 4660, 4661, 4670, 4800, 4802|
|Roku Ultra LT||4662, 4801|
|Roku Express 4K||3900, 3940|
|Roku Express 4K+||3910, 3941|
|Roku Streaming Stick||3600, 3800|
|Roku Streaming Stick+||3810, 3811|
|Roku Streaming Stick 4K||3820|
|Roku Streaming Stick 4K+||3821|
How to Fix the Apple TV Not Working Issue on Roku
The following are the troubleshooting method that will help you to solve the Apple TV not working issue.
Can’t Find Apple TV on Roku
- Make sure that your Roku device model supports the Apple TV app.
- Disconnect the VPN on Roku if connected to any.
Apple TV Won’t Load on Roku
- Ensure that you are using a stable internet connection. Otherwise, the content on the Apple TV app will not load properly.
- Restart your Router and fix the internet connectivity issues.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Apple TV app to fix the bugs on the app.
- Some bugs on your device may caused the Apple TV app to not load the content properly. So, try restarting your Roku to fix the issue.
Can’t Sign in to the Apple TV App on Roku
- Make sure that you have entered the correct login credentials.
- Restart the Apple TV app.
How to Cancel Apple TV on Roku
You also have the option to cancel the subscription from Apple TV anytime you want.
1. Press the Right button on your remote while you are on the home screen.
2. Select the Apple TV tile from the channel’s grid.
3. Next, press the Asterisk button on your remote.
4. After that, select the Manage your Subscription option from the prompt on the screen.
5. Now, choose the Cancel Subscription option and get the subscription towards Apple TV canceled.