AWE stands for A Wealth of Entertainment. This American television channel was previously known as the Wealthy Channel. AWE was launched in 2004, and now it operates as a 24/7 HD channel. AWE streams a lot of lifestyle and entertainment shows. Also, the shows include domestic and international feeds. The shows cover travel, cooking, cars, fashion, news, and even sports. Popular AWE shows include Boys Toys, Private Islands, and Wealth on the Water. You can get AWE on Roku and Amazon Fire TV.
What’s on AWE?
AWE has a variety of entertaining shows for its users.
- AWE has shows including luxurious travel shows featuring all the fascinating travel destinations.
- The AWE subscription can cost you only $2.99. This subscription extends for 30 days.
- On AWE, get updated about the latest models of cars, fashion, and trends.
- Also, AWE has the latest news updates for you.
- Popular AWE shows include Private Islands, Selling Yachts, Selling Jets, Dream Cruises, and Dangerous Waters.
How to Add AWE on Roku?
We can add AWE on Roku from the Channel Store. Follow these steps for the same.
1. Turn on your TV and connect the Roku device through the HDMI port. If your TV is an inbuilt Roku TV, then turn it on and check whether it is connected to the internet.
2. Select the Streaming Channels options from the side bars on the home page.
3. Choose the Search Channel option from the menu.
4. Search for the AWE channel on the search bar.
5. Select the channel from the suggestions.
6. Click on the Add Channel button to add the channel on Roku.
7. Finally, click on the OK button when the download is over.
8. Launch the AWE channel from the home screen and watch its shows.
Related: FXX on Roku
AWE is, without a doubt, wealthy in entertainment shows. Also, it streams HD content around the clock. AWE doesn’t focus on a narrow range of viewers. In other words, AWE has content for everyone in your family. With its travel shows, visit different places around the globe every day. Also, get an advanced schedule of shows beforehand for a whole week. So, you can manage your streaming schedule.