We have a few popular Kids channels on Roku. All of them aim at educating and entertaining kids of different age groups. However, BabyFirst is not a general Kids channel. BabyFirst is the very first channel for babies from age 0-3. This channel develops the ability of the babies to recognize colors, count, and speak. Also, it is for the mothers of babies of this age group. This American channel is owned by First Media. So, if you have a baby at home, add BabyFirst on Roku.
How to Add BabyFirst on Roku?
BabyFirst is approved to be safe for babies and toddlers. It is loved by a lot of parents with babies. You can get the BabyFirst channel on Roku. However, BabyFirst TV is based on subscription. Let’s add it on Roku.
1. Turn on your TV and connect the Roku device to it.
2. Navigate to and then choose the Streaming Channels option.
3. Select the Search Channels option from the menu.
4. Search for First by babyfirst using the virtual keyboard.
5. Pick the First by babyfirst channel from the search results.
6. Further, choose the Add Channel option.
7. Finally, click on OK as the download completes.
An alternative way to stream BabyFirst on Roku
Initially, BabyFirst had to face backlash as it was a channel meant for babies. However, without much time BabyFirst was loved by the parents. It is safe for kids. Also, it helps babies learn about colors, alphabets, words. and numbers. We can find BabyFirst on a service provider on Roku.
AT&T TV is one of the best streaming services. It streams all the popular channels under different packages.
- You can get BabyFirst on the Entertainment package for $64.99.
- The Entertainment plan has 65 channels in it.
- Also, it streams A&E, AMC, HGTV, History TV, MSNBC, WE TV, and VH1.
- Further, get 20 hours of cloud DVR to record your favorite shows.
- You can stream AT&T TV on different devices with the same account.
- Get AT&T TV on Apple TV, Google Chromecast, iOS devices, Android devices, Android TVs, and Smart TVs.
BabyFirst helps you to ‘Watch your Baby, Blossom.’ You can get BabyFirst in 13 different languages. It includes English, Korean, Chinese, Spanish, French, Japanese, Russian, Arabic, and Hebrew. The content on BabyFirst can be streamed in SD as well as HD resolutions. Popular BabyFirst shows include ABC Galaxy, Baby DIY, Color Crew, and Clay World.