Beachbody is one of the leading on-demand fitness platforms on Roku. They have been in existence for 25 years and are considered pioneers in the fitness industry. Beachbody On-demand, shortly called BOD, contains a library of pre-recorded workout videos from the best trainers around the world. Beachbody also has an interactive class called BODi, where you can do live workouts with coaches and interact with them through their BODcast feature. All you require to learn workouts and tone your body is a BOD subscription and a reliable streaming device like Roku on your home.
How Much is Beachbody on Roku
Beachbody has two kinds of plans. They are Bundle and Save plan and Subscription Only plan.
1. Bundle and Save plan costs $219 and offers us a total-Solution pack that comes in 5 variants.
- The BODi Essentials Collection
- BODi Shakeology Total-Solution Pack
- BODi Performance Total-Solution Pack
- BODi Go & Glow Total-Solution Pack
- BODi FIRST THING Total-Solution Pack
With this plan, you’ll be provided with 1-year BoDi subscription along with their own specialized programs, which vary from pack to pack.
2. The Subscription Only plan provides 1000s of workout programs, healthy eating plans, motivation classes, etc. This plan comes with 3 pricing variants.
- $179/ year (30-day money-back guarantee)
- $119/ 6 months (30-day money-back guarantee)
- $89/ 3months (14-day free trial)
What’s on Beachbody
- Workouts in Beachbody are arranged categorically and are easily sortable. Users can choose their Trainers, Fitness Level, Type of Workout, Music, Body part, and even the timing & period of workouts.
- Beachbody is one of the few sites that provides suitable healthy eating plans and recipes to its subscribers.
- BODi Bike Studio is a 36-month special workout plan that provides you with Bike, Workout equipment & Eating Plans along with a 30-day trial and a 1-year warranty.
How to Sign Up for Beachbody
1. Go to the Beachbody on-demand website on a browser.
2. Click on the Get BODi button on its home screen
3. Pick a plan and select Shop Now.
4. Choose a variant of your choice and click Checkout.
5. Now, enter your e-mail id, password, and payment information in the forthcoming steps.
6. After successful payment, your Beachbody subscription will be activated.
How to Get Beachbody on Roku
1. Turn on your Roku and connect it to the Internet.
2. Press the Home button on Roku remote and go to its home screen.
3. Navigate to Streaming Channels and press OK on your Roku remote.
4. Now, click Search Channels and enter BODi or Beachbody in the Search tab provided.
5. Select the Beachbody app and click Add channel option.
6. The Beachbody channel gets downloaded and added to your Roku device.
7. Hit Go to Channel to launch the app.
Alternate way to Get Beachbody on Roku
You can also get Beachbody on your Roku device through the Roku Channel Store website.
1. Open the Roku Channel Store on your PC/mobile browser.
2. Click on the Sign in option and log in to your Roku account.
3. Press the Search channels tab.
4. Enter Beachbody or BODi in it.
5. Open the app and press +Add channel.
6. Now, the Beachbody channel will get added to your Roku device.
How to Activate and Watch Beachbody on Roku
After adding the Beachbody channel on Roku, you have to activate it to watch its content. Here’s how to do it.
1. After launching the Beachbody app on your Roku device, an activation code along with a weblink (http://www.beachbodyondemand.com/activate) gets displayed.
2. Open the weblink provided in the previous step on your PC/mobile browser.
3. Sign in to your Beachbody account on the browser and enter the activation code in the space provided.
4. Then click Activate.
5. Now, the Beachbody app on Roku will get activated. You can select and learn any workout of your choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Beachbody offers a free trial to its new subscribers and it varies from package to package. The longest it offers is a 30-day free trial to some of its plans as of now.
Insanity Max:30, PiYO, Control Freak and P90X are some of the top programs available on Beachbody.
Beachbody is suitable for all categories of people. From Amateurs to Professionals, anyone can find a perfect workout plan for them within this platform.
No, the BOD app includes BODi too.
Peleton, obe Fitness, and Apple Fitness on Roku are worthy replacements for Beachbody.