Binge is an Australian streaming service launched in 2020. From its launch, Binge has more than 1 million paid subscribers. Binge includes the popular channels in Australia and other popular movies worldwide. To be precise, there are more than 10000 hours of entertainment available in Binge. But you can access the Binge platform only in Australia, and there are no possibilities to access Binge outside Australia. Also, remember that VPN technology will fail while trying to access Binge outside Australia as the streaming service has already announced that the user needs to disconnect the VPN to access their platform. So, if you are in Australia and searching for entertainment, you can watch Binge. Binge is available in every smart device except Roku. Still, you can access Binge by using the Screen mirroring feature.
How to Watch Binge on Roku?
To access Binge, you need to subscribe to it on their official website. There are a couple of available plans you can choose from. You can read further to know about the subscription plans.
Binge Subscription Plans
There are three available plans for Binge that you can use to access the Binge platform. They are:
Basic – You can subscribe to the Basic plan for #10 per month and get access to Binge for one month. But you can only stream Binge on only one device. Also, you can stream on its platform only in SD video quality.
Standard – If you want to watch all the content on Binge in HD quality, you can get the standard package at $14 per month. With the Standard package, you can stream Binge on two devices simultaneously.
Premium – The only difference between the premium plan is you can simultaneously connect up to four devices using your account. But you have to purchase the subscription for $18 per month.
So, you can choose any of the above plans to get access to Binge.
Also, there are two ways to watch Binge on Roku. They are:
- From Android Smartphone
- Using PC
How to Allow Screen Mirroring On Roku?
First, you have to allow the screen mirroring function to watch Binge on Roku. So, you can follow the steps below to enable screen mirroring on Roku.
1. Turn on your Roku device.
2. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
3. Select Settings from the home screen.
4. Then, select System.
5. Under the System, choose Screen mirroring > Screen mirroring mode.
6. Select Prompt or Allways Allow to enable the Screen Mirroring on Roku.
Prompt – You have the option to accept or deny the request when a device requests for screen mirroring.
Always Allow– Screen mirroring will be allowed automatically when a device requests a connection.
How to Watch Binge on Roku from Android Smartphone?
1. Connect your Roku device and Android Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Install the Binge app from the Google Play Store.
3. Select Cast/Screen Mirroring/Smart Mirroring from the Notification Panel. The screen mirroring option varies from device to device.
4. Then, choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
5. Now, open the Binge app on your Android smartphone.
6. Sign in to your account.
7. Select any movie or series to watch Binge on your Roku device.
How to Watch Binge on Roku using PC?
1. Connect your Roku device and PC to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Visit the official website of Binge.
3. Sign in to your account.
4. Select any show you want to watch.
5. Right-click on your Mouse. A pop-up menu will be displayed on your screen.
6. Choose Cast from the Popup menu.
7. Select your Roku device.
8. Now, Binge will be mirrored to your Roku device.
Related: Fleabag On Roku
Binge is an awesome platform for entertainment. But the only disadvantage is you can only access Binge in Australia. So, if you are residing in Australia, you can subscribe to Binge and stay entertained.