Binge is an Australian streaming service launched in 2020 that largely streams TV shows, movies, and much other interesting content. Within a short span of time, Binge has garnered millions of subscribers, all thanks to its affordable plans and curated playlists. But if you are thinking about watching Binge on Roku, you are in for disappointment. Because Binge is unavailable on Roku. But we are here with a few feasible solutions that would help you watch Binge on Roku.
How Much is Binge on Roku
Binge offers three kinds of plans and they are Basic, Standard, and Premium.
- Basic: $10/month
- Standard: $16/month
- Premium: $18/month
What’s on Binge
- Binge has over 25,000 hours worth of movies and TV shows in its library.
- Binge provides HD content on all its plans.
- Users can do simultaneous streaming on a maximum of 4 devices.
- It can be accessed on various devices through its application and website.
- Ad-free content is available on its Standard and Premium plans.
- Users can cancel their plan anytime.
How to Sign Up for Binge
1. Visit the official website of Binge from a web browser.
2. All the plans are displayed on its Home page. Choose your favorite plan and click Continue.
3. After this step, you are asked to enter your personal details, including your mobile number.
4. Now, a verification code will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter it on the required field and proceed further.
5. You are now asked to update your payment information. Provide your credit card details for authorization.
6. After verification, your account gets created. Set up your profile and start streaming.
Ways to Watch Binge on Roku
The Binge app/website’s contents can be viewed on Roku through the Screen Mirroring method. This can be done from all the predominantly used devices, like,
There are a few prerequisites that you need to take care of before starting to screen mirror. They are,
- Enable screen mirroring on your Roku device.
- Install the Binge app on your Android and iOS devices.
- Connect your Roku and other streaming device to the same Wi-Fi network.
Screen Mirror Binge on Roku from Android Device
1. Following the installation of the Binge app, launch it.
2. Sign in to your Binge account using the mobile number provided.
3. Now, turn on the Cast feature on your Android device, available on your mobile’s Notification panel or Settings.
4. After turning it on, choose your Roku device and select it.
5. After connection, open the Binge app. Whatever you select and play will appear on your Roku device.
Screen Mirror Binge on Roku from iOS Device
1. After installing the Binge app from the App Store, open it.
2. Sign in to your Binge account.
3. Now, go to your iOS device’s Control Center and enable the Screen Mirroring option.
4. In the list of devices, choose your Roku device’s name and connect it to your iPhone.
5. Now, go back to Binge app and start mirroring its content on your Roku.
Screen Mirror Binge on Roku from Mac
1. Turn on your Mac device, connect it to the internet, and open a web browser.
2. Visit the official website of Binge and sign in to your account.
3. Now, open Control Center on your Mac and click the Screen Mirroring option.
4. In the list of devices displayed, choose your Roku and connect it to your Mac.
5. Now, you can watch the same content on Roku as displayed on your Mac.
Screen Mirror Binge on Roku from Windows PC
1. Power on your Windows device and connect it to the internet.
2. Visit the Binge website on a browser and sign in to your account.
3. Now, click the Windows + K shortcut and open the casting pop-up.
4. In that listing, choose your Roku device and connect it to your PC.
5. Now, you’ll be able to watch Binge’s content on Roku that’s played on your PC.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Binge offers a 14-day free trial to its new users. You’ll be charged for your plan only after the trial period ends.
Unfortunately no. Binge is available to stream only within Australia. But you can use a VPN and see if it helps watching it in the US.