BoJack Horseman is an American adult animated tragicomedy sitcom TV series. The series was aired on Netflix on August 22, 2014, and after being aired for six years, the series ended on January 31, 2020. The series consists of six seasons, with each season having 12 episodes, while the final season consists of 16 episodes. The BoJack horseman series was created by Raphael Bob-Waksberg. You can watch BoJack Horseman on streaming devices like Roku, Firestick, and other devices.
The story is set to be in Hollywood, a place similar to Hollywood, in an alternate world where humans and anthropomorphic animals live side by side. The main story is centered on a young bachelor horse called BoJack Horseman, a washed-up star trying to raise three human children who have been orphaned. At the same time, how he deals with his addiction to alcohol and the resulting consequences after taking drugs.
BoJack Horseman Ratings
- IMDB Ratings – 8.7/10
- Rotten Tomatoes Ratings – 93/100
- Average Audience Score – 95/100
How to Add Netflix on Roku to Stream BoJack Horseman?
(1) Press Home on your Roku remote.
(2) Select the Streaming Channels option and Choose Search Channels option.
(3) Enter Netflix using the virtual keyboard on the search bar and choose the Netflix app.
(4) Select Add Channel to add Netflix on Roku.
(5) Select OK to confirm. You can now watch Netflix content on Roku.
How to Add Netflix on Roku Using Roku Website?
(1) Open your web browser and search Roku Channel Store.
(2) Choose Sign in and enter your Roku account details.
(3) Type Netflix on the Search Channels bar and select the Netflix app from the suggestion list.
(4) Click on Add Channel to add Netflix on Roku.
BoJack Horseman on Roku Using Netflix
To use Netflix on Roku, you need to have a Netflix account. If you don’t, create a Netflix account.
(1) Go to your Netflix app on Roku.
(2) Select Sign in and enter your Netflix account details.
(3) On the left, select the Search option, type BoJack Horseman, and select the search icon.
(4) Choose BoJack Horseman (2014-2020) TV series from the list of suggestions and select Play.
How to Create an Netflix Account?
(1) Go to the Netflix website from your web browser.
(2) Choose the plan you want.
(3) Type your Email address and Password.
(4) Select your payment method and complete the payment process.
(5) You have created a Netflix account.
Alternate method to Stream BoJack Horseman on Roku
Connect your Roku device and Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
(1) Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
(2) Select Settings and choose System.
(3) Choose Screen mirroring and select Screen mirroring mode.
(4) Select the type of settings you want Prompt or Always allow to allow Smartphone mirroring.
(5) Turn on your Smartphone and go to Notification Panel.
(6) Select the Cast icon or Screen Mirroring icon and select your Roku device.
(7) You will see your smartphone screen on your TV.
(8) Select the Netflix app. You can also download it from Google Play Store or App Store.
(9) Sign in to your Netflix account and choose BoJack Horseman.
Related: Fleabag On Roku
These are the methods by which you can watch BoJack Horseman on Roku. GQ magazine and IndieWire ranked the show as one of the best of the decade and greatest animated series of all time. The series has won a lot of awards like Critics’ Choice Television Awards for Best Animated Series, Annie Awards, and Writers Guild of America Awards. It also won nominations for the Primetime Emmy Award and Outstanding Animated Program. You can also watch award-winning TV shows, movies, documentaries, and other shows on Netflix using Roku.