Boomerang is a platform that contains more than 4000 cartoons and movies in it. It is a one-place stop for all your favorite cartoons and movies. Boomerang is a subscription-based application that can be downloaded on streaming devices to watch your favorites anywhere and anytime. This application is available on almost all streaming devices like Android, iPhone, tablets, Roku, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Android TV, and Apple TV as well. But the Boomerang platform is only available in the United States. Now, let us discover how to install Boomerang on Roku.
Note: To stream Boomerang from anywhere in the world, you need to connect to a VPN on Roku.
List of Cartoons Available on Boomerang
Here is the list of a few famous and favorite cartoons available on Boomerang to watch on Roku streaming devices:
- Looney Tunes
- Tom & Jerry
- The Flintstones
- Courage The Cowardly Dog
- Wacky Races
- Daffy Duck
- The Smurfs
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
- My Gym Partner is a Monkey
- Magilla Gorilla
- Richie Rich
- Paddington Bear
- and much more
Features of Boomerang
Boomerang app is a dedicated application to watch cartoons with your family and friends. Here are the features of Boomerang:
- It allows you to watch unlimited ad-free cartoons on a subscription basis.
- You can download and watch cartoons anywhere you want.
- By subscribing to Boomerang, you get access to watch exclusive original cartoons as well.
How Much is Boomerang on Roku
Boomerang offers two subscription plans. They are:
Monthly Plan: $5.99 per month
Yearly Plan: $49.99 per year
You can visit https://www.boomerang.com/ to get a subscription from Boomerang. Along with the subscription, you will receive a 7-day free trial.
How to Add Boomerang on Roku
Boomerang app is available on the Roku Channel Store, and hence, you can easily add it to your device.
#1: On the homepage of Roku, click on the “Streaming Channels” option.
#2: Under Streaming Channels, you will find various options like Featured, New & Notable, Just Added, Most Popular, Top Free, and Search. Click on the “Search Channel” button.
#3: Now, enter the key term “Boomerang” and press the OK button on your remote. Next, click on the Boomerang suggestions on the side.
#4: The Boomerang app page will open on your device.
#5: Click on the “Add Channel” to add this channel to your device.
#6: Once the channel is added, you will receive a prompt on the screen. From the prompt displaced on-screen, select the OK button.
#7: After the channel is added, you can select the Go to Channel option to launch Boomerang.
The Boomerang app is now added to your Roku. You can find the application under the Streaming channels list.
How to Sign Up/ Sign In to Boomerang on Roku?
If you have the Subscription to Boomerang, do as follows:
1. Launch the Boomerang app and select the Sign In or Log In button.
2. Next, enter your subscription credentials and log in to your account.
3. After that, you can stream any of your favorite cartoon shows.
If you don’t have a Subscription from Boomerang, do as follows:
#1: Open Boomerang and Click on the “Subscribe” button.
#2: You can either choose a monthly or annual plan. Both come with 7 days trial period for free. After that, select any plan of your choice.
#3: Verify your age and sign up with the Roku email address or a different email address.
#4: If you are using the Roku email address, then you will be billed through Roku.
#5: Once the Sign-up procedure is done, you can sign in to confirm your subscription and use the Boomerang app on your device.
#6: You can now access all the content available on the Boomerang app.
Alternative Method – Screen Mirror Boomerang to Roku
If you have installed the Boomerang app on your Android devices like smartphones and tablets, you can easily mirror the app to Roku with its in-built screen mirroring feature.
Note: Before initiating the screen mirroring process, turn the Screen mirroring on Roku.
1. Go to the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Next, search and install the Boomerang app.
3. After that, ensure that you have connected your Android device to the same wifi network as Roku.
4. Now, open the Notification Panel.
5. Locate the Cast icon and select it.
6. A list of nearby devices will be displayed on the screen. From there, choose your Roku device.
7. Your Android device will now be mirrored to Roku.
8. After that, launch the Boomerang app and sign in to your account.
9. Choose any of your cartoon shows and enjoy mirroring them to Roku.
Alternatives to Boomerang
Some of the alternatives to Boomerang are:
Go to your channels grid by pressing the Home > Right Arrow button on your remote. Then, choose the Boomerang app and press the Asterisk button on your remote. Next, choose Manage Subscription > Cancel subscription to cancel the Boomerang subscription.
No, you need to pay for an additional subscription at $5.99 per month to get Boomerang with Prime Video.