CBC TV is an English-based TV channel network that Canadian Broadcasting Corporation is broadcasting since 1952. It is one of the longest-running TV channels in Canada, and it streams 24×7 news, sports, and another channel in HD quality. Due to the increase in popularity in smart devices such as Android, iOS, Roku, Firestick, etc. The CBC has created separate apps for all the major operating systems and to increase its userbase. So in this tutorial, we guide you on how to install CBC on a Roku device.
You can stream CBC TV Live, and new episodes of TV dramas and series are added daily. Captions are added automatically to the video contents available for streaming. Enjoy an ad-free experience with a premium subscription. This channel is available only if you’re a resident of Canada, and it’s not even available to US customers.
How to Install CBC Channel on Roku?
1. Connect and turn on your Roku device and then press the Home button on remote.
2. Now on the home screen, select the Streaming Channels option.
3. Tap Search Channels in the left menu.
4. Enter CBC TV in the search box and press OK button.
5. Select the CBC TV app in the list of channels displayed.
6. In the next screen, tap Add channel to download and install the channel on your Roku device.
7. After installation, go back to Roku home and select CBC channel.
8. Enjoy streaming your favourite Canada channels and movies on your TV.
How to Sign up for CBC TV?
CBC is a free-to-stream app to stream unlimited content for free but with commercials included while streaming. If you want to get rid of ads and watch on-demand videos, opt for a premium subscription plan that costs about $4.99/month.
1. Go to CBC Gem website and select any subscription packs.
2. Complete the checkout process by filling out the registration form.
3. After successful checkout, log in with same credentials in to the CBC channel on Roku.
Related: How to Watch Big Brother Canada on Roku?
The above are the steps to install and activate the CBC TV channel on the Roku device. As the CBC app is officially available on the Roku channel store, it just takes few minutes to install and start streaming TV shows. If you face any issues, share them in the comment section and let our technical support team assist you in clearing the issues.