CNBC is an American television news and business channel of NBC Universal News Group. It has live broadcasts from 5 am to 8 pm on weekdays, all related to business and the stock market. CNBC is the right destination for all information regarding the U.S. and International financial markets. It also airs financial business documentaries and reality shows. You can get the CNBC app on Roku, Firestick, Apple TV, and Android TV to watch the live programs of stock markets.
How Much Does CNBC Cost on Roku
You can sign in to the CNBC app through the TV Provider subscription. It supports all popular TV provider subscriptions. You can also get a CNBC Pro subscription to stream the CNBC content. The CNBC Pro subscription costs $29.99 per month and $299.99 per year. It also has a 7-day free trial for the annual subscription.
How to Watch CNBC on Roku
The CNBC app is available on Roku Channel Store for you to download and install on the Roku device.
1. Using the Home button on your Roku remote, go to the Home screen.
2. Navigate to the Streaming Channels section on the sidebar of your screen.
3. Select the Search Channels option and search for the CNBC app.
4. Select the app from the suggestions and press the OK button to see the channel overview.
5. Choose the Add Channel option to install the CNBC app on the Roku device.
6. Now, Sign in with your credentials and login into your account.
How to Activate CNBC on Roku
There are two ways to activate the CNBC app on the Roku device. They are through the TV provider subscription and CNBC Pro subscription.
Using TV Provider
1. Choose Settings at the top of the CNBC app.
2. Click the TV Provider Sign In option and get the Activation Code.
3. Go to the CNBC Activation Website [www.cnbc.com/rokutv/] using any browser on the PC or smartphone.
4. Enter the Activation Code and click GO.
5. Choose the TV Provider and log in to your TV provider account.
6. Now, go to the CNBC app and select the content for streaming.
Through CNBC Pro Subscription
1. Launch the CNBC app and click Settings on the menu.
2. Select CNBC Pro in the left side menu and select Sign In.
3. Provide the Username and Password of the CNBC Pro subscription.
4. After signing in, choose the content to stream on the Roku device.
Alternative Method to Stream CNBC
Apart from the CNBC app, we have other service providers that bring to you CNBC in their channel list. You can add these streaming services to your Roku device from the Roku Channel Store.
Hulu + Live TV has live streaming of CNBC along with other important channels. It also provides local channels, entertainment & Lifestyle channels, News channels, Sports channels, and Family & Kids Channels. The service offers plenty of on-demand movies, series, and TV shows.
The Hulu + Live TV subscription costs $69.99 per month for watching live TV channels with Ads. It has unlimited cloud DVR to record as many TV streaming. You can able to stream 2 screens at once.
The fuboTV brings you 150+ channels, including CNBC and other sports channels. It offers the streaming of all popular sporting events. Additionally, it offers 1000 hours of cloud DVR to record TV channels for watching later.
The fuboTV subscription is of three types. They are Elite ($74.99/ month), Pro ($84.99/ month), and Premier ($94.99/ month). You can watch the live TV channel streaming on 10 devices.
YouTube TV provides the CNBC channel in its basic channel package. This pack includes 100+ channels along with CNBC. It has unlimited cloud DVR storage to record TV streaming. You can get recorded TV streaming for 9 months.
The cost of the basic subscription is $64.99 per month. It also has several add-ons for premium TV channels and sports TV channels. You can also watch live TV channel streaming on 3 devices simultaneously.
Before choosing the service provider, go through the channel subscription rates and channel list. Choose the better service provider with more channels of your taste or based on your budget. Some of them even have a free trial, and you can make use of this to choose wisely.
CNBC airs a variety of programs for streaming throughout the day. Furthermore, the contents of these shows are accurate and include talk shows with business leaders and CEOs. It airs some non-business shows. With CNBC on Roku, you can watch these business updates and learn more about the Stock Markets.