The Commonwealth Games is an international sports event. It consists of athletes from the Commonwealth of Nations. The Commonwealth Games Federation (CGF) not only Overseas the Commonwealth Games but also controls the sporting programs and selects the venues. It is conducted once every four years. The Commonwealth Games was based on Inter-Empire Champions, held in London in 1911. Athletes with disabilities were also included in the national teams, making Commonwealth Games an all-inclusive international multi-sport event. The most recent Commonwealth Games was in 2018, and the venue was in Gold Coast, Australia. That year was also the year in which the total number of male and female medal events was equal, making it the first event. The World Forum called the event inspiring and significant. The Commonwealth Games is also available on various streaming devices like Roku, Firestick, etc.
Commonwealth Games on Roku
Commonwealth Games are available on CBS Sports to stream. In addition, you can install the CBS Sports channel on Roku and start streaming Commonwealth Games.
How to Add CBS Sports on Roku?
CBS Sports is available on the Channel Store, and you can add it directly on your device.
(1) Press Home on your Roku remote.
(2) Select the Streaming Channels option and choose Search Channels from the Streaming Channels menu.
(3) using Virtual Keyboard, enter CBS Sports and choose the app from the suggestions.
(4) Select Add Channel on the app info page and select OK to confirm on the pop-up.
You can now watch your favorite sports content on CBS Sports using Roku.
How to Add CBS Sports on Roku Using Roku Website?
(1) Go to your web browser and search Roku Channel Store.
(2) Click on Sign in and enter your Roku account details.
(3) Type CBS Sports on the Search Channels bar and choose the CBS Sports app from the list.
(4) Click on Add Channel to install CBS Sports on Roku.
How to Activate CBS Sports on Roku
You need to have a TV provider account or Paramount+ account to watch CBS Sports.
(1) Launch your CBS Sports app. Select the Sign-in option.
(2) You will see an Activation code on your Roku device.
(3) Visit https://www.cbssports.com/roku/ from any other device and type your Activation Code in the given field.
(4) Click on Next and sign in with your TV Provider account.
(5) Relaunch your CBS Sports app on Roku device.
(6) Sign in with your TV Provider account. Now, you will be able to watch CBS Sports on Roku.
(7) Search for Commonwealth games in the search bar.
(8) Select the Commonwealth games you want to watch on Roku.
These are the methods by which you can watch Commonwealth Games on Roku. There are currently 54 members in the Commonwealth of Nations, but 72 teams participate in the Commonwealth Games. The upcoming Commonwealth Games will be held in Birmingham from 28 July to 8 August 2022. You can also watch NFL, UEFA Champions & Europa Leagues, NCAA Basketball, and other exciting games on CBS Sports using Roku.