Connecting a Roku device to a Bluetooth headphone would help us to listen to the audio. Moreover, we can listen to the audio privately without causing disturbance to anyone around us. It is difficult to connect headphones to Roku TV via Bluetooth, but the purpose of pairing would be worth the effort.
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Roku
As said earlier, Bluetooth headphones can not be connected directly to the Roku device. So, you can connect it using private listening on Roku mobile app using an Android device.
1. Connect your smartphone and Bluetooth headphones using the Bluetooth feature.
2. On the mobile device, go to the Play Store or App Store on iPhone or Android devices.
3. Move to the search bar and search for Roku official remote app.
4. Select and install the appropriate app from the list of applications.
5. Launch the app, and log in using the associated credentials.
6. Tap the Next button that appears on the screen.
7. Select the Devices option from the bottom right corner of the Roku app.
8. Click on the Remote option on the screen.
9. Now, select the Headphones icon from the screen.
10. After this process, your Bluetooth headphones connect to the Roku TV, and you can listen to the audio through the Headphones.
11. Click the Play button and start using your Bluetooth Headphones with Roku TV.
Tips! You can connect Airpods to Roku and enjoy listening to audio from a Roku device.
Bonus Method: Connect Through Roku Remote
Unfortunately, the Roku cannot be paired with the headphone easily. So, in that case, if you don’t have Bluetooth headphones, you can connect your wired headphones. But this method works only with the Roku voice Remote Pro. You must connect the wired headphones to the 3.5 mm headphone port available on the remote.
Yes, you can still plug in a Bluetooth dongle or Bluetooth transmitter. This would make connecting the Bluetooth headphone to your Roku device easy.