CONtv is the home of one of the biggest collections of comics of different categories. Apart from just comics, this platform supports movies and TV shows. Also, you can get anime on Roku with CONtv. You can find amazing titles of different genres including thriller, horror, action, comedy, Sci-Fi, and shows for kids on this platform. CONtv is a subscription-based service with the richest collections of comics. Still, the service hosts some free titles like the Great American Snuff Film, High Stakes, and Autopsy: A Love Story. Check out how to access these amazing comics collections with CONtv on Roku.
CONtv Subscription Plans
You can get a premium subscription with CONtv and remove all the ads in the service. To do that, visit the official website of Contv https://www.contv.com/ to get a subscription at $6.99 per month.
How to Add CONtv on Roku
1. Turn on your Roku device and connect to a stable internet connection.
2. Select the Streaming Channels option from the sidebar of the home screen.
3. Following that, select the Search Channels option.
4. Using the search bar, search for CONtv and select the app icon from the search results.
5. Click on the Add Channel button to start installing the app on your device.
6. Wait for the download to complete and click on the OK button.
7. Open the CONtv app by selecting the Go to Channel option.
8. If you have a subscription with CONtv, select the I have a CONtv Account option and sign in with proper details.
9. If it is your first time getting a subscription, click on Register For Free and later upgrade to a premium membership.
Alternative Method to Stream ConTV on Roku: Screen Mirroring
Another method to access CONtv on Roku is by screen mirroring. You can mirror the screen of your Android and iOS devices with the CONtv app. Start by enabling the screen mirroring on Roku feature from Settings > System > Screen Mirroring > Screen Mirroring Mode > Prompt or Always Allow.
From Android Devices
Android devices include smartphones and tablets running on the Android OS. So, the same steps mentioned below are applicable for these devices also.
1. Connect your Android device and Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network so that you can cast the device’s screen on Roku.
2. On your Android device, install the CONtv app from the Google Play Store.
3. Open the app and sign in to the same with proper credentials.
4. Now, launch the Notification Panel of your Android device.
5. Find the Cast icon and tap it.
6. From the list of devices on your screen, select the Roku device and start mirroring your Android device’s screen on it.
7. Finally, open the CONtv app and start mirroring it.
From iOS Devices
AirPlay on Roku must be enabled to screen mirror iOS devices like iPhone and iPad. Then only you can screen mirror CONtv from iOS devices.
1. Connect both iOS device and Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open the App Store and then install the CONtv app.
3. Next, open the CONtv app and sign into it with the proper credentials for your subscription.
4. Launch the iOS device’s Control Centre.
5. Find the Screen Mirroring icon and tap it.
6. Choose your Roku device and start mirroring the screen of your iOS device on the TV.
7. Launch the CONtv and play content from it on your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, there is an official CONtv app made available in the Channel Store.
The CONtv app is made available on Android devices, iOS devices, Roku, Samsung Smart TV, and Xbox. So, you can install the CONtv on the supported devices and stream it accordingly.