Criterion channel is a streaming service available in the United States and Canada. Criterion can be called a paradise for movie lovers, unlike other streaming services. It has thousands of groundbreaking movies right from the beginning of the film industry worldwide. In addition, it has some classics like Ikiru, The Gold Rush, Eraserhead, Cleo from 5 to 7, and more. Criterion offers you something new content update every day of the week, like Sunday Spotlights on directors, stars, genres, and themes, Tuesday Short + Feature, Friday double bill, and more. Fortunately, you can stream Criterion on most devices, including Android, Roku, Windows, and more.
Subscription Price of Criterion
Since Criterion is a subscription-based streaming service, you need to pay a monthly subscription of $10.99 or a yearly subscription of $99.99. However, it comes with a 14-day free trial period. It also allows you to stream on 3 devices simultaneously.
How to Sign Up to Criterion
1. View Criterion Channel’s official website from any of your devices.
2. Click on the Start Free Trial option on the Home screen.
3. On the Subscribe page, first choose the plan you want.
4. Then, enter your Email and Password in the Start your 14-day free trial section.
5. Finally, type your card details in the Payment details section and click on Start Subscription.
6. You have now subscribed to the Criterion channel.
Methods to Stream Criterion on Roku
Below are the methods by which you stream Criterion on Roku
- Using Roku
- Using Roku Channel Store Website
How to Stream Criterion Using Roku
1. Turn on your Roku device and select the Streaming Channels.
2. Click on Search Channels and enter Criterion on the search bar.
3. Choose the channel and click on Add Channel from the search results.
4. Select OK, and the channel will be added to your Roku.
5. Click on Go to Channel and start streaming movies on your Roku device.
How to Stream Criterion Using Roku Channel Store Website
1. Visit Roku Channel Store’s official website on your PC.
2. Sign in using the same Roku account login credentials.
3. Click on Search Channels and enter Criterion.
4. From the search results, choose the official channel and Add Channel.
5. The channel will be added to your Roku device.
Note: It will take 24 hours for the channel to be added to Roku. To make the channel instantly available on Roku, you need to update your Roku device.
6. Go to the Channels section on your Roku and open the Criterion channel.
7. Enjoy watching classics on your Roku device.
Note: When you are done using the external device to add the channel to your Roku device, ensure to Sign Out of your Roku Account.
How to Activate Criterion Channel
1. Launch the Criterion channel on your Roku.
2. You will see an Activation code on the screen; note it down.
3. Go to the Criterion website’s activation page from any of your devices.
4. Enter your Email address and select Next.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the activation process.
The content of Criterion is constantly refreshed from Hollywood, international film festivals, art-house, independent films from major studios, and more. All the films in Criterion are thematically programmed. You can get complete editions of movies exclusively for Blu-ray and DVD. You can also download the movies and stream them whenever you want.