CuriosityStream is a factual media streaming platform. It has a lot of mind-blowing content. The content includes videos, documentaries, and shows. All the content on CuriosityStream is on-demand. It was found in 2015 and served worldwide. It feeds millions of curious minds over time. You can’t find a channel similar to CuriosityStream on Roku.
What’s on CuriosityStream?
The contents on CuriosityStream cover a lot of interesting topics. It includes Science, Technology, Civilization, and Robotics.
- CuriosityStream streams factual content for Kids. Also, filter off certain content with a Kids Mode.
- Also, CuriosityStream creates Original content. It includes shows like Miniverse, Sacred Spaces, Deep Time History, and Light on Earth.
- It has a show called Behind the Spotlight that is a chat show with celebrities.
- CuriosityStream streams content from other providers like BBC.
- Popular shows include Miniverse and The Spying Game: Tales from the Cold War.
How to Add CuriosityStream on Roku?
CuriosityStream is very informative and accurate. The CuriosityStream subscription is $2.99 per month. However, for an HD and 4K streaming experience, get a $19.99 annual plan. Get any one of these CuriosityStream subscriptions. Let’s add CuriosityStream on Roku.
1. Initially, turn on your TV and connect the Roku device via the HDMI port.
2. Navigate to and select the Streaming Channels option.
3. Select the Search Channels option from the menu.
4. Type and search for the CuriosityStream channel.
5. From the search results, choose the CuriosityStream channel.
6. Now on the channel overview page, select the Add Channel option.
7. Select OK on the pop-up as the download finishes.
8. Launch the new CuriosityStream channel on the home screen.
9. An activation code will appear on the TV.
10. On a web browser, go to https://curiositystream.com/activate.
11. Enter the code you see on the TV and click Continue.
12. You will land on the sign in page. Sign in with your credentials.
After successfully signing in, the app refreshes on your device and loads the homepage. You can start streaming all your favorites on your TV using the CuriosityStream channel.
Alternative ways to get CuriosityStream on Roku
We can get CuriosityStream on Sling TV. Sling TV has two base plans of $35 each. However, you need a CuriosityStream add-on package. It can cost you $3 per month. This will give you access to the content of CuriosityStream. So, if you have a Sling TV subscription, add a CuriosityStream add-on to it. Additionally, YouTube TV users can get Curiosity Stream with a $3 add-on.
So, with either of the mentioned methods, stream CuriosityStream. It brings to you award-winning documentaries. Further, get curiosities engaging content on a wide variety of topics. Get to know more about nature, science, technology, space, and human health.