Get ready for live streaming car flying, rubber-burning, and engine rearing by installing Daytona 500 on Roku. It is a live streaming television channel where we can watch NASCAR’s Cup series and the biggest car racing events in the US. On the Daytona 500 channel main screen, you can see all kinds of race series and broadcasting details. If the race is broadcasted live, a link to the live stream will be shown there. So its main screen content will always be up-to-date with the latest racing events and broadcasting changes. This quick guide will help you learn some easy ways to stream Daytona 500 on Roku.
How to Watch Daytona 500 on Roku?
There is no separate channel for Daytona 500 available in the Roku channel store. Instead, it comes as an ad-on with YouTube TV. So you can add YouTube TV to watch Daytona 500 by using YouTube TV. Follow the steps below to stream Daytona 500:
1. Navigate to the Home menu on your Roku device.
2. Choose the Streaming Channels option in the left side menu panel.
3. Under the Streaming Channels section, tap on the Search Channels option.
4. Enter and search for the YouTube TV app on the search page.
5. Now click on Add channel to get YouTube TV on Roku.
6. Once the YouTube TV is installed, launch the application and sign in with your YouTube account.
7. Once you sign in to the YouTube TV on Roku, search for the Daytona 500 and start streaming it.
NASCAR fans can also stream Daytona 500 by using any one of the streaming services listed below:
You can stream Daytona 500 with Sling TV Blue subscription. The package starts at 35$ a month.
Hulu + Live TV
The subscription costs $69.99/month and you can live stream Daytona 500 with this package.
With the basic plan of DirecTV Stream, you can watch Daytona 500 on your Roku. The subscription starts at 69.99$ a month.
All the above streaming services come with a free trial option, which means you can watch the race on Daytona 500 and cancel the subscription without any cost.
Like its name, the race will continue for about 500 miles (i.e., 200 laps total). So totally, it takes three and half hours to complete.
Yes, you will stream the NASCAR races for free on Roku with Daytona 500 channel.
As we mentioned before, you can stream Daytona 500 for free by using YouTube TV, Sling TV, Hulu + Live TV, DirecTV Stream, and fuboTV.
Yes, it is the geo-restricted channel. But even though you can access it by downloading and setting up a VPN on Roku.