Deezer is the only music streaming channel from France maintained by Access Industries. Hear over 56 million-plus songs and podcasts with the Deezer app on any of your devices like Android, iOS, Blackberry, Roku, etc. It has over 15 million+ free active monthly users and 7-8 million premium subscribers. It has a Superior Sound Quality of up to 320 kBps, and also you can access this channel on your smart TVs.
Roku brings one of the best streaming devices in the world that converts your ordinary TV into a smart TV, and also, you can install a ton of smart TV channel apps in it for free. It runs on its own OS and has a separate app store to download the channel and apps. Here we learn how to install the Deezer channel on Roku.
- 56 million songs available to stream for free.
- To get rid of ads, upgrade to a paid plan.
- Use the shuffle mode to get new suggested tracks.
- Has radio, podcasts, and live audio channels in English.
- You can share your playlists with your friends and family members within Deezer.
In Deezer, the price of subscription packs varies from country to country. So visit the Deezer website to know the exact price of the subscription on your location.
- Free – unlimited songs with ads supported.
- Premium – Unlimited music with offline download and High-quality songs.
- Family – All features in premium and can connect up to 6 devices simultaneously.
- HiFi – All features in Family plan but with lossless audio quality and can access single device at a time.
- Student – Use your college email id and get exciting offers under the student’s plan.
How to Install Deezer on Roku?
1. Connect the Roku device on your TV.
2. Turn on the device and press Home button on Roku remote.
3. In the main menu, select Streaming channels.
4. Scroll down on the Streaming Channels section and select the Search channels option.
5. Enter Deezer in the search box and press OK.
6. Select the Deezer channel and click Add channel button in the next screen.
7. After the installation is completed, click Go to channel button.
8. Login with your Deezer account and stream your favorite music and shows on your TV.
Related: Spotify on Roku
How to Sign Up for Deezer on Roku?
1. Visit Deezer website on any browser.
2. Click Sign In in the upper right corner of the page.
3. Tap Create a New account button.
4. Fill in the form and click Register button.
5. Now you can use this account credentials and use Deezer for free.
That’s all about the Deezer channel on Roku. You can install and use it on your TV with a Roku device. Upgrade to premium and enjoy ad-free and high-quality songs with unlimited skips, even with lower-premium plans. You can start listening to Deezer on your TV with the help of Roku.