Deezer is a popular music streaming platform like Pandora and SoundCloud. The Deezer platforms library contains over 90 million music tracks and podcasts. Also, this platform lets you access its music library for free. Moreover, you can anytime upgrade your subscription plan to disable the ads. Upon subscription, you can enable offline listening; that is, you can download your favorite songs and listen to them without an internet connection. If you are interested, let’s see how you can install Deezer on Roku.
- To get rid of ads, upgrade to a paid plan.
- Use the shuffle mode to get new suggested tracks.
- Has radio, podcasts, and live audio channels in English.
- You can share your playlists with your friends and family members within Deezer.
The following are the subscription plans offered by Deezer:
- Free – unlimited songs with ads supported.
- Premium – $9.99 per month- Unlimited music with offline download and High-quality songs.
- Family – $14.99 per month- All features in premium and can connect up to 6 devices simultaneously.
- HiFi – $14.99 per month- All features in the Family plan but with lossless audio quality and can access a single device at a time.
- Student – $4.99 per month – Use your college email id and get exciting offers under the student’s plan.
You can visit https://www.deezer.com/ to get a subscription to Deezer.
Important Note: The subscription price varies based on the county you’re residing in.
How to Install Deezer on Roku?
As of late 2021, Deezer is unavailable on the Roku Channel Store. So, you can’t install the app directly on Roku. However, you can screen mirror the Deezer app from Android or iOS devices to Roku.
1). Enable the screen mirroring on Roku to mirror Android devices like smartphones or tablets and Windows PC.
2. You can only mirror the iOS devices like the iPhone or iPad by turning on the AirPlay on Roku.
Screen Mirror Deezer to Roku from Android Devices
1. Initiate the screen mirroring process by connecting your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Next, Go to the Google Play Store and install the Deezer app.
3. After installing the Deezer app, launch it.
4. Sign in with your subscription account.
5. Then, launch the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon.
6. Now, a list of available devices will appear on the screen. From there, choose your Roku device.
7. Select the Allow button on the screen of Roku, and your Android device’s screen will be mirrored to your TV.
8. Return back to the Deezer app and start playing your favorite music to Roku.
Screen Mirror Deezer to Roku from iOS Devices
1. Connect your iOS devices to the same wifi network your Roku is connected to.
2. Next, Install the Deezer app from the App Store.
3. Bring down the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
5. Enter the AirPlay Passcode displayed on your TV’s screen in your iPhone and tap on the OK button.
6. Now, you can see your iOS device’s screen on your Roku TV.
7. Launch the Deezer app and sign in with your subscription account.
You can now browse your favorite music and enjoy listening to it from your Roku.
Screen Mirror Deezer to Roku from PC
Connect your PC and Roku to the same wifi network and follow the steps below:
1. Open a web browser on your PC and visit the official website of Deezer.
2. Click on the Log in button from the upper right corner.
3. Enter your subscription credentials to log in to your account.
4. Choose or browse any music you want to play.
5. Now, press the Windows+K keys on your keyboard simultaneously to bring down the Connect window.
6. Choose your Roku device from the Connect window displayed on the screen.
7. Go back to the Deezer web page and mirror its music library content to Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can access Deezer anytime you want with ad support.
No, Deezer is owned by a private company named Access industries.