Destination America is one of America’s favorite pay channels from Discovery, Inc. The channel initially streamed a lot of programs emphasizing American’s food and lifestyle. However, later it started streaming programs relating to paranormal activities and investigations. Some of the sister channels of Destination America include DIY Network, Food Network, HGTV, Great American Country, and TLC. Destination America is available on most of the streaming platforms including Roku as well. Here are the ways to add and activate Destination America on Roku.
How to Add Destination America on Roku?
Destination America has content from some of its sister channels as well. The shows are categorized properly with different genres and filters for ease of access. Apart from all of these, it gives you the schedule of its programs beforehand so that you can pre-plan your viewing.
1. Firstly, launch the Roku homepage by pressing the Home button on your remote.
2. Select the Streaming Channels option from the menu.
3. Navigate to and select the Search Channels option.
4. On the search bar, search for Destination America and select it from the search results.
5. Click on the Add Channel button to start downloading it.
6. Finally, press on the OK button as the download completes.
The Destination America app is successfully installed on your device.
How to Activate Destination America on Roku?
Before we can stream Destination America, we need to activate it on Roku.
1. Open the Destination America app you just downloaded.
2. Note down the activation code that appears on your Tv screen.
3. From a web browser, visit destinationamerica.com/activate to activate Destination America.
4. Enter the activation code from your TV on the space provided.
5. Further, Sign In to your account with username and password.
6. Choose the shows from the Library and stream it on TV.
Alternative ways to stream Destination America on Roku
Apart from using the official Destination America app, we can watch Destination America on streaming providers like fuboTV, Philo, SlingTV and Hulu.
Philo streams you favorite channels including Destination America on a small monthly subscription plan. The subscription plan streams over 60 channels at $20 per month. Furthermore, you can add channel add-ons to your subscription.
Sling TV offers two basic plans namely Sling Orange and Sling Blue, both of $30 per month. On, Sling TV get an additional Heartland add-on of $5/month to either of its basic plans.
Hulu+ Live TV
Hulu + Live TV streams over 65 Live TV channels with a small plan of $64.99 per month. Additionally, get an Entertainment add-on at $7.99 every month to watch Destination America.
On Destination America watch popular shows like America: Facts vs. Fiction, Amish Haunting, Beach Hunters, Exorcism: Live!, Haunted Case Files, Man vs. Bear, Paranormal Lockdown and much more. However, the contents on Destination America is updated frequently and you can access new episodes. Create Watchlists and enjoy streaming your favorite contents with Destination America on Roku.