AT&T TV, formerly known as DirecTV, has both Live TV and on-demand content on a subscription basis. If you are an existing AT&T TV user, you can stream media content directly using your cable TV subscription without any extra cost. On Roku streaming devices, you can watch DirecTV content via AT&T TV, which is available as a standalone channel on the Roku channel store. So let’s see how to add and stream DirecTV on Roku.
There are four subscription plans available on AT&T TV:
- Entertainment Package – $64.99 per month
- Choice Package – $69.99 per month
- Ultimate Package – $84.99 per month
- Premier Package – $134.99 per month
Watch DirecTV [AT&T TV] on Roku
 Press the Home button to view the main menu.
 Click on the Search option from the menu.
 Type AT&T TV using the virtual keyboard.
 Click on Add channel to add DirecTV from the channel store.
 Wait for some time till the channel gets added, and click on Go to Channel.
 Sign in with your DirecTV login credentials (username & password).
 After signing in, select and play the content you want.
Roku Devices Compatible to Stream AT&T TV
- Roku Streaming Stick (3500X, 3600X, 3800X)
- Roku Streaming Stick+ (3810X, 3811X)
- Roku Express (3700X, 3900X, 3930X)
- Roku Express+ (3710X, 3910X, 3931X)
- Roku Premiere (3920X, 4620X)
- Roku Premiere+ (3921X, 4630X)
- Roku Ultra (4640X, 4660X, 4661X, 4670X)
- Roku LT (2700X)
- Roku 1 SE (2710X)
- Roku 2 (2720X, 4210X)
- Roku 3 (4200X, 4230X)
- Roku 4 (4400X)
- Non-4K Roku TV (5000X, 8000X)
- 4K Roku TV (6000X, 7000X, A000X, C000X, C000GB)
- Roku Smart Soundbar (9100X)
Screen Mirror AT&T TV on Roku
AT&T TV App is available as a standalone app on Android and iOS devices. So you can use it to screen mirror on your Roku device.
 Download and install AT&T TV app from the PlayStore.
 Open the Notification panel and choose the Cast option.
 Select your Roku device from the list.
 Once the mirroring was done, launch the DirecTV app.
 Log in with your username and password.
 Play any video and watch it on your Roku screen.
 From your browser, go to att.tv/watchnow.
 Sign in with your account.
 Press Windows + P on your keyboard.
 Choose Connect to a wireless display from the project tab.
 In the Connect tab, select your Roku device.
 Play a video and watch it on your Roku device.
Use the comments section to drop all your queries related to this tutorial. Keep an eye on rokuguru.com for more related tutorials.