Children are too curious about everything, and they learn a lot of new things from their daily surroundings. As we all know, they are attracted to animated shows on TV. That is why we should ensure that children watch informative yet entertaining kid’s shows. Disney Junior from Disney has a lot of such shows streaming on it for our kids. Let’s know about the different ways by which we can watch Disney Junior on Roku.
How to Add Disney Junior on Roku?
Let’s add the Disney Junior channel from the Roku channel Store.
1. Press the Home button on your remote and launch the home page.
2. On the home screen, select the Streaming Channels option.
3. Navigate to and choose the Search Channel option from the menu.
4. On the search bar, type and search for Disney Junior.
5. Next, choose the Disney Junior channel from the search results.
6. Select the Add Channel button and start downloading the channel.
7. Wait for the download to complete and then select the OK button.
How to Activate Disney Junior on Roku?
Before streaming Disney Junior on Roku, we need to activate it.
1. Launch the Disney Junior channel from the home screen.
2. Follow the procedures on screen and get an Activation code.
3. From any web browser, visit disneynow.com/activate
4. Enter the activation code in the space provided and then click on Continue.
5. Finally, you can see the Disney Junior home screen on your TV.
Alternative Ways to Stream Disney Junior on Roku
There are a few other ways to watch Disney Junior on Roku. We have a few Live TV and on-demand content streaming options on Roku that have Disney Junior.
Hulu + Live TV
Hulu is a Live TV and on-demand content streaming platform owned by Walt Disney Company and NBCUniversal. Also, Hulu + Live TV is a subscription plan on Hulu that streams Live TV, including Disney Junior, in its basic package of 65+ channels.
SlingTV is another Live TV choice for you to watch Disney Junior. If you already have a Sling Blue subscription, get a Kids add-on for $5 per month. This package not only streams Disney Junior, but also Disney XD, Nick Junior, Boomerang and few other kid’s channels.
AT&T TV is another brilliant streaming service for you that streams Disney Junior. It has different plans like Entertainment, Choice, Xtra, Ultimate, and Premier that streams Disney Junior. It has different channel line-ups and subscription rates.
fuboTV is another Live TV streaming platform where you can find Disney Junior. You don’t need any channel add-on packages on fuboTV to watch Disney Junior.
Netflix also has most of the Disney Junior shows on-demand. However, you can’t get the Disney Junior Live channel. So, with a Netflix subscription, you can watch the Disney Junior shows too.
Disney Junior can be accessed on Roku in different ways. You might already have a subscription with one of the Live TV options. If you don’t have one, you can get subscribed to the best appealing one. Some of the best shows on Disney Junior are Austin and Ally, Fish Hooks, Jessie, and Shake it up. Let your kids get entertained watching their favorite shows with Disney Junior.