Are you interested in streaming your favorite movies and TV shows from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and more? Then the Disney Plus app is the best choice for that. Moreover, the Disney Plus app officially supports your Roku. So, you can catch up on your favorite movies and TV shows with the Disney Plus app on the big screen.
How Much is Disney Plus on Roku
There are three subscription plans offered by Disney Plus. They are:
- Disney+ (Monthly Subscription) – $7.99 per month or $79.99 per year.
- The Disney Plus Bundle – $13.99 per month – With this plan, you will get access to Hulu (Ad-supported), ESPN+, and Disney Plus)
- The Disney Plus Bundle – $19.99 per month – You can subscribe to this plan to get Hulu (No Ads), ESPN+, and Disney Plus).
Tip: You can visit the official website of Disney Plus to get a subscription.
How to Get Disney Plus on Roku
1. Turn on Roku and go to the home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote.
2. Select the Streaming Channels option from the left pane.
3. Next, click on the Search Channels option.
4. Use the virtual keyboard to search for the Disney Plus channel.
5. Next, from the search results, select the Disney Plus channel.
6. From the channel info screen, click on the Add Channel button.
7. Now, the adding process for the Disney Plus channel will start.
8. Once the adding process for the Disney Plus channel is complete, select the OK button from the prompt.
9. On the next screen, select the Go to Channel option to launch Disney Plus.
Alternative Method to Add Disney Plus on Roku
With the availability of the web version of the Roku Channel Store, you can use it to add channels on Roku.
1. Open a web browser on your smartphone or PC.
2. Next, go to the official website of the Roku Channel Store.
3. After that, sign in with your Roku account.
4. Use the search bar to enter and search for the Disney Plus channel.
5. Click on the Disney Plus tile from the search results.
6. Now, hit the Add Channel button.
You can now expect the request to be processed in 24 hours. Also, by updating Roku, you can add the channel to your Roku immediately.
How to Sign In and Stream Disney Plus on Roku
1. Launch the Disney Plus app on Roku.
2. Select the Sign In button.
3. Next, enter your subscription credentials to sign in to the Disney Plus app.
4. Choose any content you want and play it.
You can now enjoy streaming your favorites with the Disney Plus app on your Roku.
Does My Roku Supports the Disney Plus App
The following table contains the list of Roku Device Models that supports the Disney Plus app:
|Roku LT (2700)|
|Roku Express Plus|
|Roku Ultra 4K|
|Roku Premiere 4K|
|Roku Premiere+ 4K|
|Roku Streaming Stick|
|Roku Streaming Stick 4K|
Here’s What Streaming on Disney Plus
The following are some of the Popular shows on the Disney Plus platform:
- She Hulk: Attorney at Law
- Dancing with the Stars
- Spies in Disguise
- Wicked Tuna: Outer Banks
- First Alaskans
- Europe From Above
- Prime Survivor: Mighty Mekong
- Life Below Zero: Northern Territories
- Minnie’s Bow-Toons: Party Palace Pals
- The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers
How to Fix Disney Plus Not Working on Roku Issue
You can follow the troubleshooting methods below to fix the Disney Plus app not working issue:
1. Close and re-open the Disney Plus app – In case you find the Disney Plus app is stuck on the loading screen, the first thing you have to do is close the app and relaunch it again.
2. Uninstall and reinstall the Disney Plus app – If the issues with the app are not yet fixed, uninstall the Disney Plus app and reinstall it from the Channel Store.
3. Check the Internet Speed: Ensure that your internet speed is stable. Otherwise, the content on the Disney Plus app will not load properly.
4. Restart Roku – There can be some issues with your Roku that won’t let you launch the Disney Plus app. In that case, restart Roku and fix the issue.
5. Update Roku – Sometimes, you can’t find the Disney Plus app on Roku because of incompatibility issues with the firmware.
How to Cancel Disney Plus on Roku
The Disney Plus platform doesn’t hold you with any contract. That means you can cancel your Disney Plus subscription anytime you want.
1. Go to your your Roku home screen and make sure that the Home option is selected from the left pane.
2. Next, hit the Right Arrow button on your Roku remote.
3. Now, a list of available channels will appear on the screen. From there, choose the Disney Plus channel and press the Asterisk button on your remote.
4. From the pop-up window, select the Manage Subscription option.
5. Now, click the Cancel Subscription option.
6. Finally, your subscription to Disney Plus will be canceled.
This method only works if you have subscribed to Disney Plus through Roku. For a detailed guide, check out how to cancel Disney Plus on Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, Disney Plus doesn’t offer any free trial.
Yes, you can subscribe to Disney Plus from Amazon Prime Video at $7.99 per month.