The DOGTV is said to be the dubbed version of HBO for dogs. It offers calming and stimulating content that is color adjusted for dogs, as they are colorblind toward red-green shades. It would be of great help to keep your pets away from stress and anxiety. Each program on DOGTV is scheduled based on an assessment of the dog’s daily cycle and keeps the dog relaxed by streaming them on your Roku device. DOGTV is available on the Roku channel store and can easily access.
How to Get DOGTV on Roku Device
1. Press the Home button on your Roku Remote.
2. Select the Streaming Channels tab from the home page and go to the Roku Channel Store.
3. Scroll down and select the Search channels option.
4. Search for the DOGTV using the Virtual Keyboard on the screen.
5. From the Search results, select the appropriate Channel.
7. Click on the Add Channel button from the channel info page.
8. Once the process gets over, click OK.
9. Move to the next screen, and choose the Go to Channel option.
10. Sign in with the associated credentials to start streaming the DogTV shows on your Roku device.
Alternative Method to Watch DOGTV on the Website
1. Open the default browser on any device, and visit the Official website of the Roku channel store.
2. Click on the Sign in button from the upper right corner and enter all your credentials to sign in to your account.
3. Move to the Search bar and Search for the DOGTV app.
4. Choose the Channel from the search result.
5. Now, Choose the Add Channel button from the channel info.
6. But, in this method, we might have to wait 24 hours for the channel to get added to the Roku channels list.
Yes! Dogs respond to what they see on the TV screens and pay the most attention when they see other dogs.
No, subscribe to DOGTV for $6.99 a month, starting with a free 3-day trial.