Fender Play is a simple and efficient method to learn guitar. For anyone who is new to learning guitar and is passionate about it, Fender Play is an effective choice. This app comes with a song-driven approach in which you practice songs. With this approach, you don’t feel like it is working time. Also, you don’t have to push yourself as you can learn guitar at your own pace with small online lessons. In addition, the classes are tailored so that you can learn everything about a guitar in a step-by-step learning process. With the Fender Play app, you can learn Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass Guitar, and Ukulele. The following section will help you with adding and learning guitar with Fender Play on Roku.
Related: How to watch Dailymotion on Roku
Fender Play Subscription
The Fender Play subscription can cost you $9.99 for a month. However, if you wish to get an annual subscription, you can get it at $89.99. And you can visit the official website of Fender Play to subscribe to it. Also, you will get a 14 day free trial with the subscription. So, if you are interested in learning to play Guitar, Bass & Ukulele, you can subscribe and use the Fender Play platform.
How to Access Fender Play on Roku
You might be wondering whether Fender Play is available on Roku. Unfortunately, there is no official app for Fender Play on Roku. That is why we are about to discuss how to screen mirror Fender Play on your device.
Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku
Quick Tip: Go to Settings > System > Screen Mirroring > Screen Mirroring
1. Power up your TV and connect the Roku device via the HDMI port.
2. Open Settings from the Roku home screen.
3. Click on the System option from the Settings menu.
4. Choose the Screen Mirroring option and then the Screen Mirroring Mode option.
5. Choose the Prompt option or the Always Allow option as necessary.
How to Screen Mirror Fender Play from Android Smartphone
1. Ensure that you have connected your Android phone to the same Wi-Fi network as your Roku device.
2. Launch the Notification bar and then tap the Cast icon.
3. Next, select your Roku device from the list of devices on your screen.
4. Open the Fender Play app on your Android device and play any class from the app.
5. Finally, you can watch these classes on your TV, on a bigger screen.
How to Screen Mirror from iOS devices
Update your iPhone or iPad and follow the steps below. Unless you update your iOS device to the latest version, you won’t be able to Screen Mirror to Roku.
You must have enabled the AirPlay on your Roku device, or else you can’t screen Mirror your iOS devices to Roku.
1. Go to the home screen on your Roku and select Settings.
2. Next, select Apple AirPlay and HomeKit.
3. Then, choose the AirPlay and HomeKit Settings option.
4. Make sure that the AirPlay is turned on.
After completing the steps above, you can follow the steps below to screen mirror Fender Play to Roku.
1. Initially, connect your iPhone/iPad to the same Wi-Fi network as your TV.
2. Launch the Control Center on iPhone/iPad and tap Screen Mirroring.
3. Pick up your Roku device from the list of devices on your screen.
4. Now, the AirPlay Passcode will be displayed on the screen of your Roku TV. Note it down.
5. Enter the Passcode on your iPhone and tap on OK.
6. Now, you can Open the Fender Play app on your iPhone/iPad and play any video.
7. Finally, you can access this class on a bigger screen of your TV.
Related: How to Watch Udemy on Roku
Now you know how to access Fender Play on your Roku and enjoy it on a bigger screen. It doesn’t matter if you are a beginner or if you are an older person. Fender Play is packed with specially curated lessons so that learning guitar is simple and enjoyable.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the Fender Play app is unavailable on the Roku Channel Store.
You can use the screen mirroring option to watch the Music lessons on Fender Play with Roku from Android or iOS devices.