The Football World Cup, also called the FIFA World Cup, is an international football competition. It is conducted every four years and is contested between the members of the FIFA. FIFA is the global sports governing body of the FIFA World Cup. The first FIFA World Cup tournament consisted of 13 teams seven teams from South America, four teams from Europe, and two teams from North America. The venue of the competition was Uruguay. Since its start in 1930, FIFA was regularly held every four years except for 1942 and 1946. Currently, about 32 teams are participating in the FIFA tournament. FIFA has confirmed that by 2026 there will be 48 teams participating in the Football World Cup. You can watch FIFA World Cup on streaming devices like Roku, Firestick, and other devices.
How to Stream FIFA World Cup on Roku?
You can stream the FIFA world cup on Roku using the fuboTV. FuboTV is available on the Roku channel store and you can install it easily on your device.
How to Register fuboTV Account?
(1) Go to fubo.tv and select START FREE TRIAL.
(2) Enter your Email and create a strong Password. If your Zip Code is not automatically detected, enter it.
(3) Click on Continue or Sign up with Facebook, Google, or Apple accounts.
(4) Choose the Plan you want.
(5) Enter your Payment Information and select Submit.
(6) You have registered your fuboTV account.
How to Add fuboTV on Roku?
(1) Press Home on your Roku remote.
(2) Choose the Streaming Channels from the main menu and select the Search Channels option.
(3) Type fuboTV using the virtual keyboard on the search bar and choose the fuboTV app.
(4) Select Add Channel to add fubo TV on Roku.
(5) Select OK to confirm. Using Roku, you can now watch your favorite sports content live on fubo TV.
How to Add fubo TV on Roku Using Roku Website?
(1) Open your web browser and search Roku Channel Store.
(2) Choose Sign in and enter your Roku account details.
(3) Type fuboTV on the Search Channels bar and choose the fuboTV app from the list of suggestions.
(4) Click on Add Channel to install fuboTV on Roku.
How to watch the Football World Cup on Roku?
To use fuboTV on Roku, you need to have a fuboTV account. If you don’t have a fuboTV account, then you need to create one.
(1) Go to your fuboTV app on Roku.
(2) Select Sign in and type your fuboTV account details.
(3) Select the Search icon on the top left side and type Football World Cup.
(4) Choose which year Football World Cup you want to watch and select Play.
(5) You can now watch Football World Cup on Roku.
These are how you can watch Football World Cup on Roku. It is the most widely viewed and followed single sporting event globally. Among the 32 national teams only 8 national teams have been able to win the FIFA World Cup tournament so far. They are Brazil, Germany, Italy, Argentina, France, and Uruguay. You can also watch other sports like American Football, Basketball, and other exciting sports on fuboTV using Roku.