Flixster helps you with finding the latest movies and more details about their streaming. You can set the show time and find tickets for the show. Also, you can get the Rotten Tomatoes ratings for the movie and TV shows of your favorites. Even you can find the right movie to watch and where to watch them. In addition, you can also find out popular movies on different streaming services that you can watch at your home. You don’t need to pay any additional fee for Flixster, and you can access the app on both Android and iOS devices. Now let’s find out how to access Flixster on Roku.
How to Access Flixster on Roku
Flixster is the best option to find out the availability of movies and reserve the best seats for you. It does not have an official application made available on the Roku platform. But you could still access Flixter on Roku with the two possible methods available. They are screen mirroring Flixter to Roku from:
- Android Devices
- iOS Devices
Pre-Requisite: Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku
You need to enable Screen Mirroring on Roku; otherwise, you can’t mirror your Android or iOS devices to Roku. Also, the following steps will help you through the same.
1. Turn on your Roku device and press the Home button of the Roku remote to launch the home screen.
2. From the home screen, open the Settings menu.
3. Next, select the Screen Mirroring option and then the Screen Mirroring Mode option.
4. On the next menu, choose either the Prompt or the Always Allow option.
Screen Mirror Flixter to Roku from Android Devices
Android devices include smartphones and tablets. So, you can also use these devices to screen mirror the Flixter platform to Roku.
1. Connect Roku to a wifi network. Next, connect your Android device to the same wifi network as Roku.
2. Open the Google Play Store and install Flixster.
3. Sign in using your email address using the prompts on your screen.
4. Launch the Notification Panel of your Android device and tap on the Cast icon.
5. Select your Roku device from the list displayed on your screen and wait for the connection to be established.
6. When the Android device’s screen starts to mirror on your TV, open the Flixster app.
7. Finally, you can get the services of Flixter on your Roku device or TV.
Screen Mirror Flixter to Roku from iOS Devices
If you have Flixster on your iOS device like iPhone or iPad, you can cast it to your TV as follows.
Note: Before screen mirroring your iOS device’s screen, you need to enable the AirPlay on Roku.
1. To mirror the screen of your iOS device on Roku, connect both devices to the same wifi network.
2. Launch the iOS device’s Control Centre and then tap the Screen Mirroring icon.
3. When a list of devices appears on your screen, select your Roku device.
4. Wait for the screen of your iOS device to start mirroring itself on your TV.
5. Open the App Store and install the Flixster app on your iOS device.
6. After installing, launch the Flixster app and sign in to your account.
7. You can now choose any content on Flixster to watch on your Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Flixster is a legal platform that allows you to get the latest updates on your favorite movies and TV shows.
There are no membership fees in the Flixster app that you need to pay to access the service.