FloSports is an American Sports channel that owns its compatibility with Roku. It also has official broadcasting rights to many live sports events across the United States and Canada. On subscribing to it, you can watch thousands of live telecasts from 25+ sports matches. Moreover, your account will automatically renew itself at the end of every billing period. You can also turn off this auto-renewal on the user’s Account Settings.
How Much Does FloSports Cost on Roku
There are two subscription costs offered on FloSports. You can choose the one that you prefer and start streaming the sports matches on your Roku device seamlessly.
- Monthly Plan – $29.99/month
- Annual Plan – $150.00/year
What’s on FloSports
- You can stream live sports events and match highlights.
- It contains Flosports Originals for streaming on-demand.
- You can personalize your experience by selecting your favorite sports, teams, and athletes
- It gives you back-to-back updates about all the events, schedules, breaking news, and so on
Some of the sports matches that are streamed on FloSports are as follows
- USA Wrestling
- AMSOIL Off-Road
- USA Rugby
How to Sign Up for FloSports
Before installing the FloSports app, get into its website and create an account. If this process is done at the initial stage, it will be easier at the time of activating this app.
1. Visit the FloSports website on your favorite browser.
2. Select the Login option from the upper right corner and choose Join Now.
3. Fill in the form and click the Next button.
4. Choose the subscription plan and click on Next.
5. Enter the payment details and confirm the process.
How to Install FloSports on Roku
FloSports is officially available on the Channel Store. So you can install the channel directly on your device.
1. Switch on the Roku device and press the Home button on the remote.
2. In the main menu, tap Streaming channels.
3. Scroll down and select Search Channels.
4. Now, in the search box, type FloSports and tap the OK button.
5. In the search list, select the FloSports channel.
6. Now click Add Channel to download and install the channel.
How to Activate FloSports on Roku
If you activate this app, you can stream all the content from this application on your Roku device.
1. Open the FloSports channel and click Activate button on the main screen.
2. An Activation Code will be displayed on your screen.
3. On your Smartphone or PC browser, go to the FloSports Activation website [www.flolive.tv/activate].
4. Now, sign in to your FloSports account.
5. Enter the Activation Code and hit Activate button.
6. You have successfully activated FloSports on Roku TV.
Alternative Method to Watch FloSports on Roku
If you cannot install this app on your Roku device, you can AirPlay or screen mirror it to your device. In this way, you can stream all your favorite sports without installing the app. Before starting the process, you have to enable a few settings on your Roku device. If you are using your Android Smartphone, enable Screen Mirroring on Roku. In case you are using iPhone, you need to enable AirPlay on Roku.
1. Make sure that you enable the necessary settings on your Roku device to begin the process.
2. Next, install the FloSports application on your Smartphone and open it.
3. After that, sign in with the necessary credentials and choose the content that you want to cast.
4. Click on the Cast or Screen Mirroring icon on your Smartphone.
5. From the list of devices that appear on the screen, choose your Roku device and confirm the process.
6. Within seconds, you can start streaming the FloSports content on Roku.
In this way, anyone can easily and effortlessly install the FloSports channel on the Roku streaming player. There is no free trial, but you get a 30-day money-back guarantee so that you can purchase a subscription, and if you don’t like it, you can opt for a full refund within the first month.