FloSports is an American Sports channel founded in 2006. It holds official broadcast rights to many live sports events across the United States and Canada. Later few years after the launch of the channel, they also started telecasting wrestling and track events, which gained them thousands of subscribers, including teenagers. As smart devices started ruling the TV industry, FloSports was also launched in Android, iOS, and Roku, allowing everyone to stream on multiple devices at a single subscription cost.
FloSports has over 200,000+ sports events and also behind the scenes coverage of popular sports shows. The subscription cost is also reasonable at just $13/month if you buy an annual subscription, and you can stream on all the devices for free. The categories include Baseball, Football, Basketball, Rugby, Motorsports, Volleyball, Soccer, and Wrestling.
How to Install FloSports on Roku?
FloSports is officially available on the Channel Store. In addition, you can install the channel directly on your device.
1. Switch on the Roku device and press the Home button on the remote.
2. In the main menu, tap Streaming channels.
3. Scroll down and select Search Channels.
4. Now, in the search box, type FloSports and tap the OK button.
5. In the search list, select the FloSports channel.
6. Now click Add channel to download and install the channel.
7. In the next screen, click Go to channel to open the channel.
8. Activate the channel and watch your favorite TV channels and shows.
How to Activate FloSports on Roku?
1. Open the channel and click Activate button on the main screen.
2. An activation code will be displayed on your screen.
3. On your smartphone or PC browser, go to https://www.flolive.tv/activate.
4. Now, sign in to your FloSports account.
5. Enter the activation code and hit Enter button.
6. You have successfully activated FloSports on Roku TV.
How to Sign Up for FloSports?
1. Visit the FloSports website on your favorite browser.
2. Click Join Now button in the upper right corner.
3. Fill in the form and click the Next button.
4. Confirm your subscription plan and then click Proceed button.
5. Complete the payment process, and then your account will be activated instantly.
Related: Sky Sports on Roku
In this way, anyone can easily and effortlessly install the FloSports channel on Roku streaming player. There is no trial version, but you get 30 days money-back guarantee so that you can purchase a subscription, and if you don’t like it, you can opt for a full refund within the first month. Share your experience with FloSports in the comment section below.