FOX Nation is a streaming service from FOX News. With this, you can access the original shows, documentaries, and more content from FOX News. Most of the programming from FOX Nation includes politics, faith, lifestyle, crime, and history-based shows. Moreover, you can install FOX Nation on popular streaming devices, including Roku.
How Much is FOX Nation on Roku
Access to the FOX Nation app is absolutely free with cable TV providers like Cox and Xfinity. In case you don’t have a subscription to these cable TV providers, you can subscribe to this platform directly through their official website. Moreover, the following are the subscription plans offered by FOX Nation:
- Monthly Plan: $5.99 per month
- 1-Year Plan: $64.99
- 2-Year Plan: $99
How to Get FOX Nation on Roku
1. From the Roku home screen, scroll down and choose Streaming Channels.
2. Navigate to and select the Search Channels option.
3. Enter FOX Nation using the virtual keyword.
4. Select the Fox Nation app from the list of suggestions.
5. Click on the Add Channel button from the channel info page.
6. Once the installation is complete, select the OK button from the prompt.
7. Next, hit the Go to Channel option to launch the FOX Nation app.
How to Activate Fox Nation on Roku
1. Launch the FOX Nation app after installing it.
2. Now, you have two options to sign in to FOX Nation. They are:
- Sign In with FOX Nation subscription
- Sign in with cable TV provider
3. In case you choose the Sign In option, enter the FOX Nation account credentials.
4. If you have a cable TV provider, select the Sign In with your cable TV provider button.
5. Choose your cable TV provider, and you will get an activation code.
6. Note the activation code down and open a web browser on your smartphone or PC.
7. Visit the activation webpage of FOX Nation.
8. Enter the activation code and click on the Submit button.
9. Now, sign in with your cable TV provider account and activate the FOX Nation app.
10. You need to now restart the FOX Nation app to stream your favorite content.
How to Watch Fox Nation on Roku By Screen Mirroring
The FOX Nation app is available on Android and iOS devices. So, in case you have installed the FOX Nation app on these devices, you can screen mirror the app to Roku.
Screen Mirror FOX Nation to Roku from Android Devices
Turn on the screen mirroring on Roku and follow the steps below:
1. Initially, connect your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Then, install the Fox Nation app from the Google Play Store.
3. Now, go to the Notification Panel and tap on Cast.
4. Next, choose your Roku device. This will mirror your Android device’s screen to Roku.
5. After that, launch the Fox Nation app and sign in with your account.
6. Play any of your favorite shows and watch them on your TV.
Screen Mirror FOX Nation to Roku from iOS Devices
First, connect your iOS Smartphone and Roku to the same wifi network and follow the steps below.
1. Enable the AirPlay feature on your Roku.
2. Install the Fox Nation app from the App Store.
3. Move to the Control Center and tap on Screen Mirroring.
4. From the list of available devices, choose your Roku device.
5. Now, launch the FOX Nation app.
6. Sign in to your FOX Nation account.
7. Finally, you can stream all your favorite shows from the Fox Nation app to your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
From the channels grid on Roku, choose the FOX Nation app. Next, hit the Asterisk button on your remote and choose the Manage your Subscription option. Next, select the Cancel Subscription option to cancel your FOX Nation subscription.