Free Internet TV offers free TV channels around the world. With this platform, you can access more than 1300 channels. These channels are categorized in different ways like news, music, business, sports, and so on. It offers its content using the IPTV – Internet Protocol technology. Moreover, you can access all the content available on the Free Internet TV for free. One of the requirements in accessing the Free Internet TV is that you need a stable internet connection. Now, let us see how you can access Free Internet TV on Roku.
How to Access Free Internet TV on Roku
You can’t find Free Inter TV on any official app store. Till now, Free Internet TV only offers its content over the web. So, to access the Free Internet TV on Roku, you need to screen mirror the platform using the web browsers available on Android or iOS devices and PC.
Important Note: Enable the screen mirroring on Roku feature and move to the screen mirroring procedure below.
Screen Mirror Free Internet TV on Roku from Android Devices
1. First, open a Web browser and move to Free Internet TV’s official website.
2. Then, Swipe down the Notification panel from your Android device.
3. Check that your Android device and Roku are connected to the same wifi network.
4. Tap on the Cast option from the Notification Panel.
5. Move to the Available device list and select your Roku device.
6. Now, your Android device’s screen will be displayed on Roku.
7. Return to the Free Internet TV’s official website and mirror its content to Roku.
Screen Mirror Free Internet TV on Roku from iOS Devices
1. Before starting the mirroring process, enable the Airplay on Roku.
2. Connect your Roku and iOS device to the same wifi network.
3. Launch the Safari browser and move to the Free internet TV’s official site.
4. Bring down the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
5. Select the Roku device from the available devices list.
6. Go back to the safari browser and play any of your favorite channels.
7. Finally, the content from Free Internet TV will be mirrored to Roku.
Screen Mirror Free Internet TV on Roku from PC
1. Open any web browser on your PC.
2. Move to Free Inter TV’s official site and choose any channel or show from it.
3. Connect your Roku device and PC to the same wifi.
4. Press the Windows + K keys simultaneously on the keyboard.
5. From the popup menu, you can see the list of available devices. From there, choose your Roku device.
6. Your PC screen will be displayed on your Roku.
7. Go to the Free Internet TV website and play any live TV channel to watch it on your TV.
Some of the Alternatives to Free Internet TV
Some of the categories available on Free Internet TV are Sports, Music, News, Business, and Entertainment.
Yes, you can watch live TV on Free Internet TV for free.