Apple TV is one of the streaming digital media player devices sold by Apple INC. It streams video content of your favorite channel. It was launched in the year 2006, and it is commonly known as iTV. Get all your favorite channels on one TV. Watch the Apple originals from Apple TV+. Apple TV is a quick, inexpensive, and easy way to watch content. It lets you watch movies and shows in 4K HDR quality. If you subscribe to the Apple TV channel, payment will be charged to your Apple ID account. In this article, we will explain how to cancel the Apple TV subscription on Roku. Let us see them.
How to Cancel Apple TV Subscription on Roku?
Apple Tv subscriptions can be canceled anywhere at any time according to your need. To cancel the subscription, you can use the below three methods.
- Canceling through Roku device
- Using the Roku website
- Using the Apple TV website
1. How to cancel Apple Tv subscription on Roku: Using Roku device?
If you have subscribed to Apple TV using the Roku device, you can use the below method to cancel your service.
1. Press the Home button on your Roku device.
2. Go to channels list and highlight Apple TV.
3. Press the (*) button on your Roku remote.
4. Click on Manage subscription >> Cancel subscription.
5. Click Cancel Subscription to confirm the cancelation.
You have successfully canceled the Apple TV subscription on your Roku.
2. Using the Roku website
This is another method to cancel the service when subscribed using Roku.
1. Go to the Roku website and Sign in to your account.
2. After signing in, choose the Manage accounts >> Manage your subscriptions option.
3. Select Apple TV and click on the Unsubscribe option.
4. Now click the Yes Unsubscribe option to confirm the cancelation.
Congratulations. You have completed the cancelation of the subscription process.
You can also cancel the subscription using the Apple TV website instead of using the Roku device and the Roku website. It is quite an easy way to cancel a subscription.
3. Using the Apple TV website
1. Open the browser and head to the Apple TV website.
2. Sign in using your ID.
3. Click the Account icon on the upper-right corner and choose Account Settings.
4. Scroll down to the Subscription section and click Manage.
5. Click the Cancel subscription button to confirm the cancelation.
Now you know how to cancel the Apple TV subscription through the Apple TV website.
People choose subscriptions to enjoy premium benefits. Also, they cancel it because of high costs, doesn’t meet their expectations, low quality, etc. It is based on your need to have a subscription. They can even cancel the subscription in just 4 or 5 minutes using their mobile phones or PCs. Cancel your Apple TV subscription from any one of the above-mentioned methods. Share your thoughts with us in the comment section.