Apple TV is a streaming service that streams some of the top movies and Apple original TV shows on its platform. It includes some of the people’s favorite movies, like Black Adam, Top Gun Maverick, and more, on its platform. You can also stream popular and premium TV channels through Apple TV on Roku. But if you find the Apple TV service contents are not satisfactory, then you cancel their subscription on Roku and on other devices easily.
Apple TV Pricing
To watch Apple TV on Roku, you need to pay a monthly subscription fee of $6.99/ month after a 7-day free trial.
How to Cancel Apple TV Subscription on Roku
If you want to cancel the Apple TV subscription, you can do it in three ways.
- On Roku Device
- Roku Website
- Using the Apple TV website
How to Cancel Apple TV Subscription using Roku Device
1. Press the Home button on your Roku device.
2. Now, navigate to the channels list and highlight Apple TV.
3. Then, press the * (Asterisk) button on your Roku remote.
4. On the menu, click on Manage subscription
5. Next, choose the Cancel subscription option.
6. Again, click the Cancel Subscription option to cancel the Apple TV subscription on your Roku.
How to Cancel Apple TV Subscription using Roku Website
You can also cancel any subscriptions on Roku using the official website of Roku service. The major requirement is the same account login.
1. Open the web browser on Smartphone or PC, go to the Roku website, and click the Sign in button.
2. After signing in, select the Manage accounts >> Manage your subscriptions options.
3. Choose Apple TV from the list, and click on the Unsubscribe option.
4. Then, select the Yes Unsubscribe option to confirm the cancellation of your Apple TV subscription on Roku.
How to Cancel using the Apple TV Website
There is an alternative way to cancel your Apple TV subscription on any device. If you purchased the Apple TV subscription from the Apple TV website, you could cancel them on the website itself.
1. Open the web browser on a PC or Smartphone and visit the Apple TV website.
2. On the website, click on the Sign in button and enter your Apple ID.
3. Now, select the Settings option on the screen.
4. Next, scroll down to the Subscription section and choose the Manage option.
5. Click the Cancel subscription button to cancel your subscription.
Now you have successfully canceled your Apple TV subscription on every device, including Roku.
You can also cancel Apple TV free trial on your iPhone. Go to Settings > tap your Name > Subscriptions > Apple TV > Cancel Subscription.