fuboTV was launched on Jan 1, 2015, which primarily focused on providing live sports channels and events with over 100+ channels. But later on, they added more channels and movies. As per the report of 2020, they have 500,000 active subscribers, and also, in the Q4 of 2020, the company has crossed the net worth of 100 million for the first time. But it is one of the highly-priced TV streaming apps which has a base plan of $65 per month, while compared to YouTube TV, Netflix, etc. So if you have activated the trial and looking at how to cancel the fuboTV subscription on Roku, we explain it to you in detail.
Cancel fuboTV Subscription on Roku
You can cancel the fuboTV subscription on Roku in the three easiest ways, which we will teach you all the methods in this article.
- Using Roku device.
- Through the Roku website.
- Using the fuboTV website.
How to Cancel fuboTV Subscription Using Roku Device
1. Turn on your Roku device and press the Home button.
2. Navigate to Your Channels and select fuboTV.
3. Press the Star button (*) on the remote and tap Manage subscription from the pop-up.
4. On the Manage subscription screen, click the Cancel subscription button.
5. Confirm your selection by clicking the Cancel subscription button again.
6. Click Done to close the membership canceled pop-up.
7. Now, your subscription has been successfully canceled using the Roku device.
Related: How to Cancel HBO Max on Roku.
How to Cancel fuboTV Subscription Using Roku website
1. Go to the Roku website and login with your account.
2. Tap on the Manage your subscription option under the Manage Account tab.
3. Now, click Unsubscribe button next to the fuboTV.
4. Confirm the cancellation by clicking the Yes, unsubscribe button.
5. Your subscription is canceled. But you will see foboTV in your subscriptions tab until your current subscription ends. If you change your mind, then you can also renew it by just clicking the Renew button.
How to Cancel fuboTV Subscription Using fuboTV website
1. Go to the fuboTV website and Login with your account.
2. Go to Profile > My Account.
3. Select Subscriptions & Billing.
4. Scroll down and tap the Cancel subscription at the bottom of the webpage.
5. For confirmation, click the Cancel subscription button on the next screen.
6. Now, the Special Deal screen will appear. If you have changed your mind, click the Redeem Offer button to continue with the subscription. If not, click the Cancel Subscription button to proceed further.
7. Click OK. Now, you will get the Cancellation Confirmed screen.
8. You get a pop-up to provide feedback on why you have canceled your fuboTV subscription. Just click anything and click SEND FEEDBACK button.
In the above tutorial, we learned how to cancel the fuboTV subscription on Roku in a detailed guide. Though you canceled your subscription, you can get the premium services till the subscription end date. You will not get any refund for early cancellation. If you have any difficulties canceling the fuboTV subscription, kindly share it in the comment section below.