Have you wondered about canceling the subscription on your Roku device? Fortunately, Roku allows users to cancel the subscription within the device and website only when they subscribe using a Roku account. Likewise, if you want to terminate your Shudder subscription, you can do it either through the Roku device or the website. If you have subscribed to Shudder free trial on Roku, you must cancel before it ends to avoid unnecessary charges.
In this article, we have explained the step-by-step instructions, on canceling your Shudder subscription on the Roku device.
How to Cancel Shudder Subscription on Roku TV
1. Power on the Roku device and press the Home button to get the home screen.
2. Go to Your Channels → Shudder.
3. Press the * button on the remote and select Manage subscription.
4. Now, click the Cancel subscription button.
5. Select Cancel subscription to confirm your cancellation.
6. Tap Done to finish the cancellation process.
How to Cancel Shudder Premium on Roku Website
1. Go to the Roku official website and sign in to your Roku account.
2. Select the My Profile icon in the upper right corner.
3. Click Manage your subscriptions in the My Account section.
4. Select Shudder from the list of channels.
5. Click the Unsubscribe button to cancel the subscription.
6. Click Yes, Unsubscribe to confirm your cancellation.
7. You have successfully canceled your Shudder subscription on the Roku website.
How to Cancel Shudder Membership on Official Website
1. Go to the Shudder website and login to your account.
2. Navigate to My Account → Memberships.
3. Click Cancel Membership next to the Log Out button.
4. Click No thanks, finish my cancellation to finish the cancellation process.
Your subscription to Shudder has been canceled successfully.
How to Delete Shudder on The Roku Mobile App
You can delete or uninstall the Shudder app on Roku once you have canceled the subscription.
1. Launch the Roku Mobile app on your smartphone.
2. Select Channels in the navigation bar.
3. Head to My Channels and you can see the channel lists which is added to your Roku device.
4. Now, tap and hold Shudder to get additional info.
5. Click Remove and confirm.
No. Unfortunately, you can’t cancel the subscription directly on the Shudder mobile app. You can cancel either through the Play Store or the App Store only if you have subscribed through the smartphone.
If you haven’t canceled your Shudder free trial period, you will be automatically billed for the subscription.