YouTube is a Streaming video-sharing platform that makes people’s life easier to share videos. It is one of the most popular and best apps for streaming videos. You can also create your own videos and upload them. It is an American app owned by Google. This was launched in the year 2005 by steve Chen, Chard Hurley, and Jawed Karim. You can even like, comment, share, download, and save the videos to watch later. The YouTube Premium membership will give you access to YouTube originals. YouTube Premium subscription costs $11.99 per month, which includes ad-free videos. In this article, we will explain to you how to cancel YouTube Premium on Roku.
How to Cancel YouTube Premium on Roku ?
You can cancel the subscription of YouTube Premium on Roku anytime, anywhere, according to your convenience. There are three different ways to cancel your subscription. They are as follows.
- Using YouTube website
- Through Roku device
- Using Roku website
Method 1: How to cancel YouTube Premium Using YouTube website?
If you already have a premium subscription, then follow the steps below to cancel your subscription.
1. Open YouTube in the browser.
2. Click the Profile icon on the top right corner.
3. You will see YouTube premium listed as Paid Membership.
4. Click on Cancel Membership.
5. A confirmation pop-up box appears. Click Yes.
With the above method, you can cancel your YouTube Premium subscription.
Method 2: Using Roku device
If you have subscribed using Roku, then here are the ways to cancel the subscription.
1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
2. Use the arrow button to navigate and highlight the YouTube channel.
3. Press the (*) button on your remote.
4. Select the Manage subscription.
5. To unsubscribe, select Cancel subscription.
6. Again, select Cancel subscription to confirm it.
Method 3: Using Roku website
This is an alternate method to cancel the subscription if you have subscribed through Roku.
1. Go to the Roku website on your browser.
2. Sign in to your Rou account.
3. Click on Manage accounts >> Manage your subscriptions.
4. Select the YouTube channel and click Unsubscribe option.
5. Confirm it by clicking the Yes Unsubscribe option.
Now you know how to cancel the subscription through the Roku website.
You can also choose another method of YouTube website instead of using the Roku device or the Roku website method to cancel the subscription. It will be quite easier than other methods.
Related: How to Fix YouTube Not Working on Roku?
As a subscriber, you have the right to change your mind to cancel the subscription. It is based on your desire and needs to have the subscription. If you don’t want a YouTube premium subscription, you can cancel it anytime and anywhere as per your need. You have got three different ways, so follow the methods and cancel your subscription. Share your thought with us in the comment section to guide you more.