Disney Plus is a subscription-based streaming service. The basic subscription plan will cost you $7.99 per year. With the subscription, you can access shows from Disney, Pixar, Marvel studio, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more. With this platform, you can access 100000 hours of movies and TV shows in 17 languages. Moreover, you can stream your favorites on up to 4K video quality. Also, you have the option to switch to a suitable language for you to stream your favorites. Now, let us discover the ways you can use to change language from Disney Plus on Roku.
Possible Ways to Change Audio Language with Disney Plus on Roku
There are two ways you can use to change the language with Disney Plus on Roku. They are:
- Using Roku Remote
- From the Disney Plus Settings
Change Audio Language of Disney Plus on Roku using Roku Remote
1. Launch the Disney Plus on Roku.
2. Start playing any video or movie using the Disney Plus app.
3. Now, press and hold the * button on the remote.
4. A pop-up menu will appear on the screen. From there, choose the Audio Track option.
5. Press the OK button and choose any audio language you want from the available list.
6. After selecting the audio language, press the OK button.
7. After changing the language, select the Close option.
8. Now, you can watch your favorites in the language of your choice.
Note – You can also turn on subtitles on Roku with Disney Plus.
Change Language of the Disney Plus App on Roku
1. Move to the Main screen of the Disney plus channel.
2. Select the Hamburger icon from the left pane.
3. From the upper left corner of the screen, select the Profile icon.
4. A new window will be displayed on-screen. From there, select the Edit button.
5. Select the Profile from the menu that you wish to edit.
6. Select the App Language option.
7. You can see the available languages in the menu that appears.
8. Select any language of your choice.
9. After selecting the language, press the OK button on the remote.
10. Select the Done button, and the changes will be applied.
Tip: If the changes are not applied, you can logout of Disney Plus on Roku and log in again to fix the issue.
Available Languages on Disney Plus
Some of the available languages in the Disney Plus app are:
- American English
- British English
Disney+ is available for $7.99/month and $79.99/year.
With a subscription to Hulu+Live TV, you can get Disney Plus for free.