When it comes to streaming, Roku has placed the first position among all other streaming devices as it works amazingly with the channels when compared to others. YouTube TV is an on-demand streaming channel that streams all your favorites. So, YouTube TV working on Roku is a big treat for streaming lovers. But, sometimes, YouTube TV messes up with the Roku device. Many of the Roku users have raised a complaint against this. So, we are here to provide you all the possible methods to set YouTube TV with Roku. Here are a few solutions to fix YouTube TV now working issue on Roku.
How to fix YouTube TV not working on Roku?
Below are 11 different ways to fix YouTube TV now working issue on Roku:
- Check the connectivity
- Restart your Roku device
- Update your Roku device
- Uninstall and Reinstall the app
- Unplug Modem and Router
- Power cycle your Roku
- Clear the cache
- Check the servers.
- Re-login into your account
- Try watching another show
- Report a problem to the YouTube TV channel
Method 1: Check the connectivity
The network problem is the basic issue. If the device is not connected to the network, it stops streaming the videos on the device. So check the network connectivity frequently to avoid such inconvenience. Then, follow the steps to check the connectivity.
1. Go to the Roku Home screen and head to Settings.
2. In settings, select Network and Check connection to see whether the device is connected to the internet.
The device will get a better connection if it is connected to the internet.
Method 2: Restart your Roku device
Sometimes your Roku device needs a restart to fix if it has errors. Restarting your device is a simple process as follows.
1. From the Home screen, go to the Settings option
2. In the settings, Select System > System Restart option to restart your device.
Method 3: Update your Roku device
Updating your Roku device will help you to run the channel faster without any further issues. Update your device to the latest version with the below steps:
From the Home Screen of Roku, select Settings > System > System Software > Check now.
Method 4: Uninstall and Reinstall the app
Reinstalling will help you to fix many bugs:
1. Press the Star (*) button in the Roku remote after highlighting the YouTube TV.
2. Click on the Remove channel to remove the app.
3. After removing, head to Roku Channel Store.
4. Search and Install the YouTube TV channel on Roku.
Method 5: Unplug Modem and Router
1. Unplug the Modem and the Router for 2 minutes.
2. Turn On your modem and router and wait for 2 minutes.
3. When the internet connection becomes active, Reboot your Roku device.
Method 6: Power cycle your Roku
1. Unplug your Roku device from the power socket.
2. Don’t plug it for a minute
3. Plug the device in the socket and check whether the YouTube TV plays on the Roku device.
Method 7: Clear the cache
Clearing the cache will help the YouTube TV to work on the Roku device without any software issues. Steps are headed below.
1. Open the Home screen.
2. Choose the YouTube TV channel.
3. Press the Star (*) button on the remote.
4. Click on Remove channel.
5. Restart your Roku device to Clear the cache.
Method 8: Check the servers
Check the server of both the Roku device and the YouTube TV channel. To check the server, you can use the third-party tool DownDetectorapp. It will provide various information about the status of applications and issues found by them.
Method 9: Re-login into your account
1. Open the YouTube TV app on the web browser.
2. Select the Profile icon and click on Manage Devices.
3. Now, search the Roku device and Log Out.
4. Restart the device and log into your account.
Method 10: Try watching another show
While watching any show on YouTube Tv and facing an issue, suddenly get back to the media library and stream any other random show. With that, we can find whether the problem is with a specific show or with the entire YouTube TV channel. If found issues, uninstall and reinstall the app to get rid of the issues.
Method 11. Report a problem to theYouTube TV channel
Are you still facing the problem after trying out all the methods mentioned above? Then, you should directly deal with the YouTube TV help center to fix the problem. They help you as they are the experts. Clearly explain the problem you are facing so that they can help you find the solution and even fix them. You can even contact them to explain clearly.
Streaming YouTube TV channel on Roku is the best method to watch all the videos. However, it is usual to get problems like technical errors, bugs, software issues, etc. And you can solve them by trying various fixing methods. There are several ways to get YouTube TV run on the Roku device. If the app or device doesn’t work properly try all the above-headed methods to make YouTube work on Roku. We hope we have covered all the possible ways t fix them. Are you able to fix the problem using the methods? Comment your issues in the below section.