Big Brother Canada is one of the most popular reality shows with a huge audience base. After completing 8 seasons, the show has now stepped into the 9th season. The 9th season of Big Brother Canada started premiering on 3rd March 2021, and you can watch it on Global TV. If you are a Roku device user, you can stream Big Brother Canada on Roku using the Global TV app. The Global TV app is available for Roku, Amazon Firestick, Apple TV, and Chromecast with Google TV. With the Global TV app, you can stream live and catch up on Big Brother Canada on your Roku streaming device and all Roku TVs.
How to Watch Big Brother Canada on Roku?
As mentioned earlier, with the help of the Global TV app, you can stream Big Brother Canada. The Global TV app is officially available on the Roku Channel Store, and you can easily install it on your device.
Install Global TV on Roku
1. Turn on your Roku TV or connect your Roku device to the HDMI port of your TV and turn it on.
2. On the homepage of Roku, navigate to the Streaming Channels option.
3. Under Streaming Channels, choose the Search Channels option.
4. Enter the search term Global TV and search for the app.
5. Select the app from the suggestion to go to the app info page.
6. On the app info page, click on the Add Channel button.
7. The app will now start installing. Once installed, click on the Ok button on the pop-up that appeared.
Activate Global TV on Roku
1. Open the installed Global TV on your Roku.
2. The homepage of the app will display an eight-digit code.
3. On your PC or smartphone, visit the https://watch.globaltv.com/activate site.
4. Enter the code you see on the TV and click on the Continue button.
5. Now login with your TV provider account to activate your account on your Roku.
The Global TV app will refresh on your device automatically and start displaying the content. You can now watch your favorite shows live and on-demand as well.
After activating the app, you can now stream Big Brother Canada on your Roku-connected TV. You can watch the catch-up of the show as well. Big Brother season 9 (2021) will keep us entertained for the next couple of months. Start watching it from day 1 using the Global TV app.
Alternative Method – Stream Big Brother Canada on Roku
You can screen mirror the Global TV app to watch the Big Brother Canada on Roku as an alternative method.
First, enable the screen mirroring on Roku. Then, you can follow the steps below to screen mirror the Big Brother Canada to Roku:
1. From the Google Play Store, install the Global TV app.
2. Next, connect your Android smartphone and Roku to the same wifi network.
3. After that, launch the Global TV app and sign in to your account.
4. Now, pull down the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon.
5. Your Android Smartphone will scan for nearby devices. From there, choose your Roku device.
6. Next, go back to the Global TV app and search for Big Brother Canada.
Finally, Big Brother Canada will be mirrored to your Roku device-connected TV.
Yes, with the Global TV channel, you can watch Big Brother Canada on Roku.
With the cable TV provider account, you can access the Global TV app for free. That means you can watch Big Brother Canada for free.