Are you a football fan on Roku? Then the following section will be a piece of good news for you. This is because we are about to discuss how to watch Monday Night Football on Roku. National Football League or NFL is one of the most popular sports leagues globally. There are a lot of different channels on which you can enjoy watching the NFL matches. You can enjoy watching Monday Night Football on ESPN. However, we have more than just one option to enjoy streaming the Monday Night Football match on Roku. So, let’s discuss the same in the following section.
Related: How to Watch Alabama Football on Roku
How to Watch Monday Night Football on Roku
ESPN is one of the essential apps that will help you stream Monday Night Football. So, let’s find out how to add and activate ESPN on Roku.
1. Initially, turn on your Roku device and connect to a strong Wi-Fi network.
2. From the home screen, select the Streaming Channels option.
3. Next, select the Search Channel option from the menu.
4. With the help of the on-screen keyboard, search for ESPN and select the app from the suggestions.
5. Initiate the app download by clicking on the Add Channel option and then wait for the download to complete.
6. Next, launch the ESPN app by clicking on Go to Channel. Next, click on the Settings option.
7. Click on the Provider account option and then on the Watch Live TV option.
8. Click on Activate Live TV to get the Activation Code on your screen.
9. Next, go to the ESPN Activation website with a web browser on your PC and smartphone.
10. Type in the Activation Code and click on Continue.
11. Sign in to the app with the proper credentials of your TV Provider account.
12. Finally, it’s time to enjoy sports with the ESPN app.
Related: How to Watch Euro Cup on Roku [UEFA Champions League]
Alternative Methods to watch Monday Night Football on Roku
Let’s find out the different streaming services that will help you enjoy watching Monday Night Football.
DirecTV Stream is the streaming service from AT&T that replaced its former tier, AT&T TV. With ESPN, you can enjoy watching the Monday Night Football matches on your TV. So, with the Entertainment Package of $69.99 per month, you can access ESPN with the DirecTV Stream platform. In addition, you can get additional channels like ABC, CBS, NBC, and FOX.
fuboTV is an interesting streaming service, especially for sports lovers. This is the right place to watch Monday Night Football with ESPN; In addition to ESPN, you can find more sports channels, including ANC, NBC, FOX, and NFL Network. With the Starter Package on fuboTV for $64.99 per month, enjoy watching a total of 90 channels.
As you already know, Hulu is an exciting media streaming service with the best on-demand titles. However, Hulu+Live TV is the live TV streaming tier of Hulu with your favorite channels. On Hulu+Live TV, you can enjoy watching Monday Night Football with ESPN. In addition, you can enjoy watching channels like NBC, ABC, CBS, NFL Network, and FOX. So, get subscribed to Hulu+Live TV at $69.99 per month.
Sling TV is an enthralling streaming service with two contrasting basic plans. With the Sling Orange basic plan, you can watch Monday Night Football matches. The Sling Orange base plan charges you only $35 per month. However, most other NFL matches are unavailable on it.
Vidgo is a popular media streaming platform with live TV channels. If you are looking for streaming only Monday Night football matches, Vidgo might be one of the affordable choices to make. You can watch the matches on ESPN. However, Vidgo doesn’t have channels to stream the other NFL matches like CBS and NBC. So, you can subscribe to Vidgo at $55 per month and watch the Monday Night Football matches.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can get Monday Night Football on Roku from the ESPN platform.
You can watch Monday Night Football using streaming services like Sling TV, Hulu + Live TV, fuboTV, and DirecTV Stream on Roku.