The iHeartRadio is an American radio broadcasting platform that was founded in the year 2008. Being the best radio broadcaster in America, it streams music and podcasts. It is available in the US, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and Mexico. iHeartRadio has an online audio weather and traffic stream in some metropolitan areas since 2012. Furthermore, iHeartRadio is the leading podcast broadcaster in the US. The iHeartRadio app was launched in 2020 and is available for smartphones, smart TVs, and streaming devices. If you are a Roku user, you can add iHeartRadio on your device and start listening to your favorites.
iHeartRadio on Roku
iHeartRadio is the best destination for music and podcasts. You can access iHeartRadio on Roku with their app. iHeartRadio app is available in the Roku Channel Store and you can install it directly on your device. After adding the channel, you have to activate it to use it on your TV.
How to Add iHeartRadio on Roku?
1. Connect your device to the HDMI port of your TV and turn it on.
2. Go to the Home Screen by pressing the Home button on your remote.
3. Choose the Streaming Channels option on the home screen of Roku. The Channel Store will open.
4. Using your remote, navigate to the Music section on your Channel Store.
5. Scroll to the left to browse through the music channels until you reach the iHeartRadio icon.
Alternatively, you can also search for the app using the Search option available in the Streaming Channels section.
6. On selecting the iHeartRadio app, you will see the iHeartRadio app overview.
7. Next, select the Add Channel option. Now, the iHeartRadio app starts installing.
Thus, the iHeartRadio app is successfully added to your device. After installing, you can now open the app and activate it to use on your Roku TV.
How to Activate iHeartRadio on Roku?
1. Open the iHeartRadio app on your device.
2. You will find a code on the TV.
3. On a PC browser or smartphone browser, visit https://www.iheart.com/activate/.
4. Login with your iHeartRadio credentials.
5. Enter the code you see on the TV and click on the continue button.
On successful activation, the app will load and start displaying the content. You can choose the one you wish to play and start streaming it on your TV.
Related: Spotify on Roku
Subscription on iHeartRadio
- The iHeartRadio app is free to download and is free to use.
- However, iHeartRadio Plus is a subscription-based radio that prices $9.99 per month.
- This subscription lets you play any song on demand, take unlimited skips, make playlists, and have unlimited access to songs.
- However, iHeartRadio remains free of cost with your favorite music, live broadcasts, and podcasts.
The iHeartRadio has over 250,000 podcasts and is the leading podcast platform in the US. The podcasts include 750 iHeartRadio original podcasts. It includes Stuff You Should Know, Life Will Be the Death of Me, Disgraceland, and The Ron Burgundy Podcast. With iHeartRadio in Roku, you can get access to all these podcasts and other music on iHeartRadio.