IMDB TV is a free streaming service released by Amazon. It was first named as IMDB Freedrive and later changed to IMDB TV. As the name mentions TV, it doesn’t mean it telecasts live TV like YouTube TV and Hulu Live TV. It has limited and selected digital content. Right now, it is available only for the United States. You can stream IMDB TV content for free with ads. Firstly, there is no standalone app for IMDB TV on Roku, and you can either access it through Prime video or searching via Browsers. Let’s see how to access IMDB TV on the Roku device.
How to access IMDb TV on Roku
There are two possible ways to access IMDB TV on Roku
- IMDB TV via Prime Video
- IMDB TV via Web Browser.
Related: How to add CRAVE TV on Roku
Watch IMDB TV on Roku via Amazon Prime Video
(1) Open Search from the Roku Home menu.
(2) Search for Amazon prime video.
(3) Select Add Channel from the Channel store.
(4) Now, open Prime Video from your Channel list.
(5) Under Prime video channel, search for IMDb TV and watch it for free.
Watch IMDB TV on Roku via IMDB TV site
(1) Open any available browser on your Roku device.
(2) Go to the IMDB TV official site: https://www.imdb.com/tv.
(3) Now, stream all your favorite movies and tv shows available under IMDB TV.
IMDB TV via Prime Video Site
(1) Open a Browser on your Roku TV.
(2) Search for Amazon Prime video site: https://www.primevideo.com.
(3) Search for IMDB TV under channels.
(4) Finally, start watching the IMDB TV content for free.
IMDB TV via Amazon.com
(1) Open your Browser on Roku and visit Amazon.com.
(2) Click on the drop menu near the search tab and select Prime Video.
(3) Select Channels in the Prime video panel and choose IMDB TV.
(4) Now, you can stream all the movies and TV shows on IMDB TV.
Related: How to Add FandangoNOW on Roku TV
Now, you can stream all the IMDB TV content like movies and TV shows for free. Right now, only users from the US can access IMDB TV. Other country users can access IMDB TV on Roku by using a VPN. Let us know if you have any doubts about getting access to IMDB TV in the comment section below. For more Roku TV and Device related content, explore at rokuguru.com.