IMDB TV is a free streaming service released by Amazon. It was first named IMDB Freedrive and later changed to IMDB TV. As the name mentions TV, it doesn’t mean it telecasts live TV like YouTube TV and Hulu. Instead, it has limited and selected digital content. Right now, it is available only in the United States. You can stream IMDB TV content for free with ads. Now, let us see how you can access the IMDb TV on Roku.
Note: IMDb TV is rebranded to Freevee on April 28, 2022.
How to Get IMDb TV on Roku
Since the IMDb TV is rebranded to Freevee, you have to add the Freevee channel to Roku to access the IMDb TV. The great news for you is that the IMDb TV is available on the Channel Store.
1. Turn on your Roku device-connected TV.
2. Next, connect Roku to a wifi network,
3. Now, from the Roku home screen, select Streaming Channels.
4. Navigate to the Search Channels option.
5. Use the on-screen keys to enter and search for the Freevee channel.
6. From the search results, choose the Freevee channel.
7. On the channel description page, select the Add Channel button.
8. Finally, the Freevee channel will be added to your Roku device-connected TV.
9. Next, from the prompt displayed on the screen, select the OK button.
10. Now, select the Go to Channel option.
11. Sign in to your account and stream your favorites with ad support.
Alternative Method – Screen Mirror IMDb TV to Roku
Screen Mirroring on Roku is an alternative method that you can use to mirror the Freevee app.
Screen Mirror IMDb TV to Roku from Android Smartphone
1. From the Google Play Store, install the Freevee app.
2. Next, your Android Smartphone and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
4. Now, choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
5. Launch the Freevee app and sign in with your subscription account.
6. Finally, you can mirror the Freevee content to your Roku device-connected TV.
Screen Mirror IMDb TV to Roku from iOS Smartphone
1. Open the App Store on your iOS Smartphone.
2. Search and install the Freevee app.
3. After that, launch the Freevee app and sign in to your account.
4. Swipe your iOS Smartphone’s screen from up to down to bring down the Control Center.
5. From the Control Center, tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
6. Now, your iOS smartphone will scan for nearby devices. From there, choose your Roku device.
7. Go to the Freevee app to mirror its content to Roku TV.
IMDb TV is a platform that is currently rebranded to Freevee to watch free movies and TV shows.
Yes, IMDb TV(Freevee) is free to add and stream on your streaming device.
You can use the Search option to search on the IMDb TV (Freevee).