Internet Explorer is an engrossing web browser developed by Microsoft. It was launched in the year 1995 as an add-on package for Plus! Windows 95. During the years after its launch, it went through many updates and kept it relevant for the users. However, today, Internet Explorer is on its last few days. It is reported that Internet Explorer is to suspend itself by June 15, 2020. Internet Explorer has its app on PC, Android devices, and iOS devices. In addition, you can access Internet Explorer with the Microsoft Edge app with the help of the Internet Explorer mode. This section will help you with accessing Internet Explorer on Roku.
How to Access Internet Explorer on Roku?
Roku itself doesn’t have a lot of web browser app options. Similarly, there is no Internet Explorer app in the Roku Channel Store. So, let’s cast Internet Explorer on Roku from other devices.
Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku
Quick Tip: Go to Settings > System > Screen Mirroring > Screen Mirroring
1. Turn on your TV and connect the Roku device via the HDMI port.
2. From the Roku home screen, launch Settings.
3. Next, select the System option from the Settings menu.
4. Select the Screen Mirroring option and then the Screen Mirroring Mode option.
5. Select the Prompt option or the Always Allow option as necessary.
How to Access Internet Explorer on Roku From Android Devices?
1. Connect your Android phone to the same Wi-Fi network as your Roku device.
2. Launch the Notification bar and then tap the Cast icon.
3. From the list of devices, select your Roku device.
4. Next, open the Internet Explorer app and access it on Roku.
How to Access Internet Explorer on Roku From iOS Devices?
1. Initially, connect your iPhone/iPad to the same Wi-Fi network as your TV.
2. Launch the Control Center on iPhone/iPad and tap Screen Mirroring.
3. Choose your Roku device from the list of devices on your screen.
4. Next, open the Internet Explorer app on your iPhone/iPad.
1. On your PC, launch the Windows Action Centre and click on the Expand option.
2. From the sidebar on your screen, select the Connect option.
3. Next, select your Roku device on the sidebar.
4. With your remote help, select either the Allow option or the Always Allow option.
5. Next, click on the OK button.
6. Within a few seconds, you can see that your screen has been cast on your TV.
7. Now, launch the Internet Explorer app on your PC and access it on your TV.
Related: Web Browser for Roku
Since it is impossible to download Internet Explorer on Roku, you can use any three casting options. I hope this section was helpful enough for you to access the Internet Explorer app. In addition, you can access other web browsers like Web Browser X, Media Browser, and POPRISM.