iWebTV is the latest and most advanced app for casting web video streams to your Chromecast or Apple TV. You can play 99% of online videos to your big screen by using your device as a remote to access functions from volume to playback. It is the most reliable application to cast HD videos compatible with Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Smart TVs powered by Roku or Chromecast.
Highlights of iWebTV
- It can support HD to Ultra HD (720P, 1080P & 4K) videos depending on the device.
- You can control full playback from the app itself or from the lock screen even after exiting the app.
- Using Binge-ready option you can queue up several videos.
- It has two privacy modes such as anonymous & private.
- Provided with subtitle auto-detect option and library to save files.
- Video preview option helps to instantly locate your favorite scenes up to 72 snapshots.
- Live streaming support.
- Advanced browser supported with multiple tabs to block sticky ads or cross-site cookies.
- You can also create your own home page, bookmark web pages or videos.
iWebTV offers two subscription plans based on the user requirements.
- Distraction-Free – $0.49/month.
- You can enjoy videos without the banner overlay.
- Pro – $0.99/month.
- Skip video ads.
- Set a custom home page.
- Video preview with max resolution snapshots.
- Bookmark your favorite pages and videos.
- Play videos without the banner overlay.
How to Install iWebTV on Roku?
You can follow these simple steps to install and use iWebTV on a Roku device.
(1) Connect your Roku to TV and press Home button on your remote.
(2) Once the home page appears, scroll down and choose Streaming Channels option.
(3) Navigate to the search bar and type iWebTV using the on-screen keyboard.
(4) Click on it from the suggestions and select Add Channel option.
(5) Now click OK to install it and select the Go to channel option.
(6) Launch iWebTV to access the features.
(7) Tap the connect icon, and you are ready to start streaming your favorite videos on your Roku-connected television.
Related: VPN on Roku
iWebTV is only available to those Roku subscribers who have an iPad or iPhone. If you don’t have that application, download it from the app store. After that, follow these easy instructions and use the app to cast your favorite movies, TV shows, or Live programs to the TV screen.