Since the Roku service doesn’t allow using web browsers in its platform, people started using the iWebTV channel for streaming content from the web. The app is mainly designed to stream web-related content to any streaming device easily. Since the app is compatible with devices like Apple TV, Chromecast, Firestick, and Smart TVs, the app is reliable for use. To use iWebTV on a Roku streaming device, you can access the channel store to install the app.
How Much Does iWebTV Cost on Roku?
The application can be accessed for free and also by purchasing its premium. You can purchase the iWebTV Pro for $6.99/ month. To remove the banner, you need to pay an amount of $5.99.
What’s on iWebTV?
- The player supports HD to Ultra HD (720P, 1080P & 4K) videos depending on the device.
- Access the playback controls of the app on your lock screen.
- Using the Binge-ready option, you can queue up several videos.
- The player comes with a subtitle auto-detect option and a library to save files.
- The video preview option helps to instantly locate your favorite scenes up to 72 snapshots.
- It also has Live streaming support.
- Advanced browser supported with multiple tabs to block sticky ads or cross-site cookies.
- You can also create your own home page and bookmark web pages or videos.
How to Add iWebTV on Roku
(1) Connect your Roku to the internet and press the Home button on your remote.
(2) Once the home page appears, scroll down and choose the Streaming Channels option.
(3) Navigate to the search channels option and type iWebTV using the on-screen keyboard.
(4) Click on the channel from the suggestions and select Add Channel option.
(5) Now click OK and select the Go to channel option to launch the channel.
(6) Tap the connect icon, and you are ready to stream your favorite videos on your Roku device.
Alternate Method to Use iWebTV on Roku
If you can’t find iWebTV on the channel store, then you can use the screen mirroring method to stream your content from iOS to your streaming device. To make screen mirroring work, you need to enable the AirPlay option on the Roku device.
1. Connect your iOS device to the same WiFi network that Roku is connected to.
2. Go to the App Store and install iWebTV on your iOS.
3. After installing, open the Control center and click on the Screen Mirroring option.
4. Choose your Roku device from the list and click on the Allow option on Roku.
5. After your iOS screen is mirrored to your Roku screen, open iWebTV and start streaming.
After following the steps of installation, try out the Privacy modes and 4K support of iWebTV on Roku to stream your favorite content.
If your iWebTV experiences a black screen, connection error, or installation issue, then follow the steps for troubleshooting.
> Troubleshoot your WiFi router for internet problems.
> Restart your device and app.
> Clear cache files of the app.
> Check for server Down.
> Try after some due to internet traffic.