The much-anticipated cruiserweight boxing bout – Jake Paul vs Nate Diaz, is scheduled to happen on August 5th at 8 PM ET. This match is telecasted on ESPN+ and on DAZN. Both channels are available on Roku. So you can watch Jake Paul vs. Nate Diaz on Roku at the convenience of your home.
Jake Paul vs Nate Diaz is a PPV event. All you need to do is sign up for the base plan of ESPN+ or DAZN and buy the PPVs for the specific event. After this, install the respective apps from the Roku Channel Store, sign in, and watch it on your Roku device. If you find it hard to grasp, go through the article and understand both platforms’ entire installation and subscription process in detail.
How Much is ESPN+ on Roku
ESPN+ provides a Monthly and Yearly plan. The cost of those plans is mentioned below.
- Monthly Plan: $9.99/month
- Yearly Plan: $99.99/month
How to Sign Up for ESPN+
1. On a browser, visit the ESPN+ official website.
2. Then, select the Subscribe to ESPN+ only option.
3. Now, you’ll be required to enter your e-mail address and password.
4. Then, choose a subscription plan and select the mode of payment. You can pay with a Credit/Debit card or PayPal.
5. After this, enter your payment details and make a successful payment.
6. Then, your ESPN+ account will get created. The e-mail id and password you’ve provided above will be your ESPN+ login credentials.
How to Buy PPV on ESPN+
As mentioned, Jake Paul vs Nate Diaz fight is sold as PPV on ESPN+. So, you must buy a separate PPV subscription on ESPN+ to watch the fight.
1. Again, visit the ESPN+ official website on a browser.
2. On the home page, scroll down and look for Jake Paul vs Nate Diaz’s fight card.
3. Click on the Buy Now option provided for it.
4. In the following screen, select the Get Now option for your specific plan.
5. Now, log in with your ESPN+ account.
6. After this, the payments screen opens up. You can pay with either Credit/Debit card or PayPal.
7. After making the payment, you’ll get access to Jake Paul vs Nate Diaz PPV event.
How to Install ESPN on Roku
1. Power on your Roku device and connect it to the Internet.
2. Go to its Home screen and select Streaming Channels.
3. In that, click on Search Channels.
4. Then, in the search tab, type in ESPN and search for it.
5. The app gets suggested. Select the app and click on Add Channel.
6. Now, your Roku will download and install the app.
7. After downloading, click Go to Channel to launch the app.
How to Activate ESPN+ & Watch Jake Paul vs Nate Diaz on Roku
1. After launching the ESPN app on your Roku device, click on the Settings option indicated by a cog wheel icon.
2. In that, select Account Information and click on ESPN Account Log in.
3. Now, your TV displays a web activation link (https://www.espn.com/activate) and an activation code.
4. Open the web link on a browser and sign in to your ESPN+ account.
5. After signing in, enter the activation code in the required field and click Continue.
6. Now, the ESPN app refreshes on your Roku device and takes you into your account.
7. After this, click on the ESPN+ option provided at the top.
8. You can now access Jake Paul vs Nate Diaz PPV and watch it on your Roku-connected TV.
Alternate Way to Watch Jake Paul vs Nate Diaz on Roku
As mentioned earlier, Jake Paul vs Nate Diaz boxing match is also telecasted on DAZN. DAZN is available on the Roku Channel Store for download and you can install the app similarly to the one mentioned above for ESPN.
DAZN’s base plan costs,
The PPV cost of this fight on DAZN costs $59.99.
How to Watch Jake Paul vs Nate Diaz on Roku for Free
If you are hesitant about spending your money just for a boxing match, we suggest a few streaming sites that would telecast this match for free. Some of the reliable free streaming sites are mentioned below.
If you are a sports enthusiast, you would definitely know about Stream2watch.Steam2wath on Roku is a free streaming site that provides streaming links for almost all sports matches and events. In all likelihood, you will find Jake Paul vs Nate Diaz bout here too. Stream2watch is unavailable on the Roku Channel Store, so you have to screen mirror it from another device.
Cricfree is a streaming site that predominantly covers Cricket. But it also has streams from other famous sports events like Baseball, Football, UFC, Boxing, etc. You can also find the streaming links for Jake Paul vs Nate Diaz’s fight here. While using this site, we recommend using an ad blocker to prevent pop-up ads. Just like Stream2watch, you need to screen mirror it from another device to your Roku.
Crackstreams is a dependable free streaming site covering almost all sports and events. Its user-friendly interface lets you easily navigate to the match or event you want. The Jake Paul vs Nate Diaz match, too, will be streamed on Crackstream, and you can watch it on Roku via screen mirroring.
You can watch Jake Paul vs Nate Diaz’s PPV fight on ESPN+ or DAZN.
Launch the DAZN app on your Roku device and go to its ‘Home page.’ There you can find the PPVs and live telecasts in the list of videos.
No. Both DAZN as well as ESPN+ doesn’t offer any free trial to its users.