JetStream TV on Roku is one of the best destinations to watch live TV channels. It has almost all of your favorite channels streaming on it. Watch over 6000 live channels in high quality, streaming your favorite channels. The channels include sports, news, entertainment, kids, and much more with a small paid subscription. Apart from all these, get premium paid channels and on-demand content.
How to Stream JetStream TV on Roku?
You can’t find the JetStream TV channel on Roku. So, you need to screen mirror from other devices on Roku. Before starting, we need to enable the screen mirroring on Roku.
1. Connect your Roku device to the HDMI port of the TV and connect it to a strong Wi-Fi network.
2. On the Roku homepage, select the System option.
3. From the right side of the screen, choose the System Settings option.
4. Choose the Screen Mirroring > Screen Mirroring Mode option from the list.
5. Finally, click on the Always Allow or Prompt option.
How to Screen Mirror JetStream TV to Roku from Android Smartphone
You can follow the steps below to screen mirror JetStream TV from Android Smartphone.
1. On your Android Smartphone, open a web browser.
2. Search for the JetStream TV.
3. Choose a reliable source and download the APK File of JetStream TV.
4. Once downloaded, go to the Settings and enable the Unknown Sources option.
5. After that, go to the download location and tap on the JetStream TV APK File.
6. Now, select the Install button from the pop-up window.
7. After that, make sure that you have connected your Android Smartphone and Roku to the same wifi network.
8. Next, open the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
9. Now, choose your Roku device from the available devices.
10. Finally, launch the JetStream TV app and mirror its content to Roku TV.
Plans on JetStream TV
The JetStream TV plans are based on the number of devices you stream it on.
- Stream on 2-devices with a plan of $23.95 per month.
- Watch on 3-devices with a plan of $33.95 per month.
- Stream on 4-devices with a plan of $43.95 per month.
- Stream on 5-devices with a plan of $53.95 per month.
- 3-month plan of $60 with two streams
- Annual plan of $199 with two streams.
JetStream TV has a lot of your favorite channels on its service. The picture quality on JetStream includes SD, HD, 1080p, and 4K. With an account on JetStream, stream it on multiple devices. Stream sports, news, and entertainment on channels including ESPN 2, BTN, GOLF, CNN, and Fox News. Apart from this, watch premium channels like HBO, Starz, and Showtime with JetStream TV on Roku.
Yes, you can watch live TV on Roku with JetStream TV.
No, you have to pay for a subscription to access the JetStream TV.