KissCartoon is a free streaming platform that streams popular cartoon movies and shows. You can watch all your favorite cartoons in high quality and download them to stream offline. In addition to that, it lets you watch dubbed and subbed anime shows as well. If you want to watch free anime content on Roku, KissCartoon is the best choice.
How to Get KissCartoon on Roku
There is no official app available for KissCartoon on Roku. Moreover, only the web version of the KissCartoon platform is available. However, you can stream on the KissCartoon from a web browser on your Android device or iOS device, or Windows PC and mirror them to Roku.
Screen Mirror KissCartoon to Roku from Android Devices
Go to the Roku Settings and enable the screen mirroring feature. Then, you can follow the steps below:
1. Connect your Roku and Android devices to the same wifi network.
2. Open a web browser on your Android device.
3. Visit the official website of KissCartoon.
4. Next, go to the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon.
5. Choose your Roku device from the available devices list.
6. Select the Allow option on your Roku TV screen if required.
7. Now, your Android device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
8. Go back to KissCartoon’s official webpage and mirror your favorite anime content to Roku.
Screen Mirror KissCartoon to Roku from iOS Devices
Enable the AirPlay on Roku from Apple Airplay and HomeKit Settings and then follow the steps below:
1. Make sure to connect your iOS device to the same wifi network as Roku.
2. Next, launch the Control Center and hit the Screen Mirroring icon.
3. From the scanned devices list, tap on your Roku device’s name.
4. Now, you can see your iOS device’s screen on your Roku TV screen.
5. Open any web browser on your iOS device and visit the official website of KissCartoon.
6. Stream any anime content and watch them on your Roku.
Screen Mirror KissCartoon to Roku from Windows PC
1. Turn on your PC and go to a web browser.
2. Ensure both your Windows PC and Roku are connected to the same wifi network.
3. Navigate to the official website of KissCartoon.
4. Next, press the Windows + K keys on the keyboard.
5. Select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
6. Now, you can view your PC screen on Roku TV.
7. You can now play your favorite anime content and watch them on Roku.
Best Alternatives to KissCartoon
The following are some of the best alternatives to the KissCartoon:
Crunchyroll is one of the best streaming services to watch anime shows legally. It lets you stream popular shows like Dragon Ball Super, Attack on Titan, and My Hero Academia. The Crunchyroll app is available on the Roku Channel Store. So, you can add the app easily and watch your favorite anime shows on your device.
KissAnime is a familiar streaming platform that streams free anime movies and series. With that, you can stream content in different categories such as adventure, thriller, comedy, and more. Further, you can download your favorite shows and watch them offline.
Frequently Asked Questions
We can’t actually verify whether the KissCartoon is legal or not. So, connect to a VPN before accessing the KissCartoon platform and hide your online activity.