LaLiga is one of the world’s top domestic football leagues, and its 2023-24 season commenced on August 11th. The online streaming rights are grabbed by ESPN+ this year. For the Matchday 15, a total of 10 matches are scheduled. You can watch LaLiga on Roku via the ESPN app available on the Roku Channel Store.
Since ESPN+ is a subscription-based service, you must subscribe to its Monthly or Yearly plan to access its content. After subscribing, sign in and activate your ESPN+ account on Roku to watch LaLiga from the comfort of your home. If you aren’t aware of the procedure, go through the article below and start streaming.
Related: How to Watch Premier League 2023-2024 Season on Roku
How Much is ESPN+ on Roku
As already said, ESPN+ provides both Monthly and Yearly plans. The cost of the existing plans is mentioned below.
- Monthly Plan: $9.99/month
- Yearly Plan: $99.99/month
How to Sign Up for ESPN+
1. Visit the official website of ESPN+ on a browser.
2. On the website’s home page, you can find the Subscribe to ESPN+ only option. Click on it.
3. Type in your e-mail address and password on the next page.
4. On the following page, choose a plan of your choice and select your mode of payment. ESPN+ accepts both Credit/Debit card methods as well as PayPal.
5. Enter the required payment details and proceed to make the payment.
6. After successful payment, your ESPN+ account will be created.
7. The e-mail ID & password you’ve provided above will be your ESPN+ login credentials.
How to Install ESPN App on Roku
1. Power on your Roku device and connect it to the internet.
2. Go to your Roku home screen.
3. Then, select Streaming Channels.
4. Select Search Channels and type in ESPN in the search bar.
5. The ESPN app will be suggested. Click on the Add Channel option provided.
6. The app will get downloaded on your Roku device.
7. After installation, click Go to Channel and view the app.
Alternate Way to Install ESPN on Roku
You can also download the ESPN app on your Roku indirectly via the Roku Channel Store website. To do this,
1. Visit the Roku Channel Store website on a browser.
2. Click the Sign in option and enter your Roku account details. Then, click Submit.
3. Now, you’ll get signed in to your Roku account.
4. After this, click on the Search Channels tab. Enter ESPN and search for the app.
5. Now, the app will be suggested. Click on the Details option provided for the app.
6. After this, tap on + Add channel.
7. The ESPN app will automatically be added to your Roku device upon connecting it to the internet.
How to Activate ESPN+ and Watch LaLiga on Roku
1. Launch the ESPN app on your Roku device.
2. Click on the Settings icon provided at the top-right.
3. Then, choose Account Information and select ESPN Account Log in.
4. Your TV will display an activation code and a web activation link (https://www.espn.com/activate).
5. Now, open the weblink on a browser and sign in to your ESPN+ account.
6. After signing in, enter the activation code in the required field and click Continue.
7. Then, the ESPN app on your Roku device refreshes and takes you into your account.
8. After signing in to your ESPN+ account, click on the ESPN+ option provided at the top.
9. You can browse and watch LaLiga matches on your Roku.
How to Watch LaLiga on Roku Without Cable
ESPN channel, besides its app-based services, is also available as a TV channel on several streaming services like Sling TV. fuboTV, YouTube TV, DirecTV Streams, Hulu, etc. Some of the reliable streaming services and their costs are detailed below.
Sling TV is a great alternative to conventional cable networks. It offers live TV along with several on-demand content and add-ons. It is also a host of local TV channels. You can stream it on 3 devices concurrently and avail of 50 to 200 hours of cloud DVR storage.
Sling TV offers the ESPN channel on all of its plans. Its minimal plan, Sling Orange, costs $40/month. You can install Sling TV on Roku directly from the Channel Store to stream matches.
fuboTV is a streaming service that streams some of the top movies and sports content in its premium service. With fuboTV on Roku, you can access more than 200+ channels. Other than the channel count, you can record your favorite TV shows with 1000 hours of DVR storage. It offers most of its content in 720p & 1080p video quality.
The ESPN channel is available on fuboTV’s Pro plan. The Pro plan costs $74.99/month.
YouTube TV is one of the leading streaming services offering 100+ TV channels. In addition to this, it offers unlimited DVR space, several networks, add-ons, and Key Plays View on a subscription basis. YouTube TV allows simultaneous streams on 3 devices as well.
The ESPN channel is available on YouTube TV’s Base Plan, which costs $72.99/month. New subscribers get it at a discounted price of $64.99/month for the first 3 months. Thus, by installing YouTube TV on Roku, you can access the ESPN channel without ESPN+.
Other Services to Consider:
Apart from the above-mentioned services, you can access ESPN on Hulu+Live TV and DirecTV Stream.
How to Watch LaLiga for Free on Roku
If you are hesitant about spending money on an ESPN subscription, try free streaming sites. These free streaming sites are unreliable and are marred with ads. Some of the free streaming sites that are reliable to some extent are given below.
Ronaldo7.net is a must-know streaming site for every football enthusiast. This site literally covers all the football matches around the world. As LaLiga and Premier League are major tournaments, you’ll definitely get streaming links on this website. But this site can be seen on your Roku only by screen mirroring it from another device.
Steam2wath on Roku is a free streaming site that provides streaming links for almost all sports matches and events. In all likelihood, you will find LaLiga streaming links here too. Stream2watch is unavailable on the Roku Channel Store, so you must screen mirror it from another device.
Crackstreams is a dependable free streaming site covering almost all sports and events. Its user-friendly interface lets you easily navigate to the match or event you want. The LaLiga football tournament will also be streamed on this site, and you can screen mirror it to your Roku.
LaLiga 2023/24 – Matchday 15 Schedule
Matchday 15 is scheduled for December 1-4, 2023.
|December 1||Las Palmas vs Getafe||3:00 pm|
|December 2||Girona vs València|
Athletic Club vs Rayo Vallecano
Real Madrid vs Granada
Osasuna vs Real Sociedad
|December 3||Mallorca vs Alavés|
Almeria vs Real Betis
Sevilla vs Villarreal
Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid
|December 4||Celta de Vigo vs Cádiz||3:00 pm|
No. Currently, ESPN+ doesn’t offer any free trial.
Unfortunately, the LaLiga+ app is unavailable on Roku. You need to subscribe to ESPN+ to watch the LaLiga matches on ESPN.
Yes, you can watch LaLiga matches on the ESPN Deportes.