Leonflix is a media search tool that can be useful for searching your favorite movies or TV shows. This platform doesn’t host any movies or TV shows. But it scrapes the movies or TV shows you have searched for from various reliable sources, and it helps you to watch your favorites for free. Leonflix on Roku does not require any subscription or registration. This platform is 100% free to use and also ad-free.
How to Access Leonflix on Roku
Leonflix is not available for Roku. But you can get the Leonflix software on your Windows and Mac PC. Hence, you need to turn on the Screen Mirroring and AirPlay feature available on Roku to mirror the Leonflix software from Windows and Mac PC.
Screen Mirror Leonflix to Roku from Windows PC
1. Turn on your Windows PC.
2. Click on the URL Box and visit the official website of Leonflix: https://leonflix.net/.
3. Download the Leonflix Installer file for Windows PC.
4. After downloading the LeonFlix Installer file, open it and follow the on-screen prompts to install Leonflix on your Windows PC.
5. Once the process is complete, connect your Windows PC and Roku to the same wifi network.
6. Click on the Action Center icon and hit Connect tile.
7. From the Connect window, select your Roku device.
8. Select Allow on Roku if prompted.
9. Your windows PC’s screen will be displayed on Roku.
10. Launch the Leonflix software and search for your favorite movies or TV shows.
11. Play the movie or TV shows from the search result and enjoy watching them on Roku.
Screen Mirror Leonflix to Roku from Mac PC
1. Open a web browser on your Mac and visit the official website of Leonflix.
2. From the Downloads section, find Mac and click on the link near it.
3. Now, the Leonflix installer file will start to download.
4. Once the Leonflix Installer file is downloaded, launch it.
5. Follow the on-screen prompts to Install it on your Mac PC.
6. After installing Leonflix, connect your Mac PC and Roku to the same wifi network.
7. Next, click on the Control Center icon from the upper right corner of your screen.
8. Select the Screen Mirroring icon and choose your Roku device from the pop-up window.
9. An AirPlay Passcode may appears on the Roku screen if so, enter the passcode in the pop-up of your Mac.
10. Now, your entire Mac PC’s display will be mirrored to Roku.
11. Launch the Leonflix software.
12. Enjoy searching and streaming your favorite movies or TV shows on your TV for free.
Alternatives for Leonflix
Pluto TV offers a better service than Leonflix.
No, Leonflix is legal as it doesn’t host any movies or TV shows. This platform merely acts as a search tool to find your favorite movies or TV shows for free.