Lifetime is an American-based cable TV channel that features various shows like Dance Moms, Project Runaway, Little woman, etc., Lifetime came with a standalone streaming service that features all shows and movies from Lifetime. You can sign in with your TV service providers and watch your favorite shows anywhere, anytime. The app is fully free to access with an active cable TV subscription, and you can stream reality shows, dramas, and movies. It also features behind the scene clips to make your streaming more interesting. If you are a Roku TV or streaming device user, then you can stream Lifetime content on your TV with the Lifetime app.
How to Watch Lifetime on Roku
The Lifetime channel is available on the official Roku Channel Store. You can install the application on your streaming device and enjoy American Beauty Star, So Sharp, Married at First Sight, and more on your TV.
1. Connect your Roku Player to the HDMI port on your TV.
2. Turn on your TV and select the HDMI as a source to which you have connected your Roku device.
3. Check whether your Roku device is connected to the internet network.
4. From the Roku home screen, click on the Streaming Channels.
5. Under Streaming Channels, choose the Search Channel option.
6. Type Lifetime on the Search bar with the help of the on-screen keyboard and remote.
7. Select the Lifetime app from the suggested list.
8. On the app installation screen, click on the Add Channel option.
9. The app will be downloaded and installed on your streaming device. Click Ok on the pop-up.
10. Now click on Go to Channel and launch the app.
11. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the initial setup.
12. Now Sign in with your cable TV service provider and start streaming your favorites on the TV
How to Activate Lifetime on Roku
After installing the app, launch it on your Roku device. To use the app, you have to log in with a cable TV subscription.
1. Launch the Lifetime app on your Roku.
2. You will find a code on the TV. Note it down.
3. Now visit the Lifetime Website [https://www.mylifetime.com/activate] on a PC or smartphone browser.
4. Choose your device as Roku.
5. Select the service provider through which you are going to log in.
6. Enter the activation code on your TV and click on the Continue button.
Your Lifetime app on Roku will refresh and start displaying the content. You can now stream all your favorite content on your TV with the above steps. Lifetime has plenty of movies and TV shows to stream, and you can get hours of content to get entertained.
Alternative Methods to Watch Lifetime Channel
You can also stream the Lifetime Channel on Roku through the streaming services. The streaming service offers popular TV channels at a single subscription.
Hulu + Live TV
Hulu + Live TV comes with a massive content library that consists of different channels and comes with channel add-ons in every premium package. The service has popular add-ons like Showtime and Starz. You can’t be bored with regular content.
The service also offers the Lifetime channel in its library for users to watch some of the history and documentary content of the channel. Subscribe to the Hulu + Live TV package for $69.99/ month to watch Smithsonian and other popular TV channels.
YouTube TV is a subscription-based streaming service that streams over the USA. The features like unlimited DVR space, recording of shows, and add-ons make people tend to buy YouTube TV compared to other streaming services.
You can watch Adult Swim, HBO Max, and Lifetime channel on this service. YouTube TV is available on the Roku channel store for free with a premium subscription of $69.99/ month.