Live NetTV is an Android APK that streams live television channels. The Live NetTV streams more than 800 channels categorized as Sports, News, Movies, Entertainment, Cooking, and Kids. Neither does it has subscription plans nor individual accounts for the users. The number of channels in Live NetTV is increasing day by day as they update their library with links. Also, you can watch Live TV on Roku with the Live NetTV platform. However, Live NetTV doesn’t have its app available anywhere. No, let’s discuss if we can watch Live NetTV on Roku.
Can you Watch Live NetTV on Roku?
You must note that the Live NetTV is unavailable in the Channel Store. But you don’t have to worry because you have the option to screen mirror the Live NetTV app from your Android or PC to your Roku TV. And the following guide will help you with doing the same.
How to Watch Live NetTV on Roku?
Since you need to screen mirror Live NetTV, the following are the steps to enable the screen mirroring on your Roku device.
1. Turn on your Roku device-connected TV.
2. Next, connect your Roku to a Wi-Fi network.
2. Press the Home button on your remote and go to the home screen of Roku.
3. From the left pane, choose the Settings option.
4. From the settings, select the System option.
5. Choose the Screen mirroring option and then the Screen mirroring Mode option.
6. Choose the Prompt option to always ask your permission each time before mirroring other devices on Roku.
With this, we can screen mirror on Roku.
Screen Mirror Live NetTV to Roku from Android Smartphone
1. Connect your phone to the same Wi-Fi network as Roku to enable screen mirroring between the two.
2. On your phone, open the Settings option and then the Unknown Sources option.Step3: Next, select the Unknown Sources option. Enable this option so that you can download the Live NetTV app.
3. From the browser on your phone, search for Live NetTV APK and download it.
4. Install the Live NetTV app on your phone. In this app, you need not create an account as you can stream content without one.
5. After installing the Live NetTV app, go to the Notification Panel.
6. Then, tap on the Cast icon and choose your Roku device.
7. On your TV screen, select the Allow option when prompted.
8. Now, your connection is made. Finally, open your Live NetTV app again and stream it on TV.
Screen Mirror Live NetTV From PC to Roku
Live NetTV is unavailable for PC. However, you can use the BlueStacks Emulator to get the Live NetTV running on your PC. After that, you can screen mirror Live NetTV from your PC to your streaming device.
1. Go to the official website of BlueStacks and download the exe file of it. Then, open the BlueStaks exe file and follow the on-screen prompts to install BlueStacks on PC.
2. After that, Open a web browser and search for Live NetTV.
3. From a reliable source, download the Live NetTV APK File.
4. Now, launch the BlueStacks and click on the Install APK icon from the side menu bar to your right.
5. Choose the Live NetTV APK File and select the Open File button.
6. Finally, the Live NetTV will be installed on your PC via BleStacks.
7. After the Live NetTV is installed, launch it.
8. Press the Windows + K keys on your keyboard simultaneously.
9. Now, choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
Note: Connect your devices to the same Wi-Fi network to screen mirror, or the device name won’t show up.
10. On your Roku device, select the Allow option.
11. Go back to the Live NetTV on BlueStacks and mirror its content to your TV.
Alternatives to Live NetTV
The following are the alternatives to Live NetTV:
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the Live NetTV is unavailable in the Channel Store.
Since the Live NetTV is unavailable for Roku, you can screen mirror the Live NetTV app from the Android or iOS Smartphone to Roku for free.