LiveStream is a streaming platform where you can stream live TV and other live events for free. Unlike other streaming platforms that offer you a lot of video-on-demand content (movies and TV shows), the LiveStream platform offers you only live events. It offers live events in categories like Music, News, Sports, Education, Entertainment, and more. There are more than 75,000 live events that are being streamed each month, and it keeps on growing. Also, you have the option to replay live events. So, if you are interested, let us see how you can add and stream LiveStream on Roku.
Can I Access LiveStream on Roku
Yes, you can access the LiveStream on Roku since it is available in the channel store. Also, you can continue reading the article below to get a detailed procedure to stream LiveStream on your Roku streaming device-connected TV.
How to Add LiveStream on Roku
LiveStream is available on the Roku channel store. So, it is easy to add LiveStream to Roku directly using the Channel Store.
1. Turn on your Roku and press the Home button on your Roku remote.
2. Select the Streaming Channels option on the home screen.
3. Choose the Search Channels option and type LiveStream using the virtual keyboard. Next, search for LiveStream.
4. From the search results, select LiveStream.
5. On the new window that appears on the screen, click on the Add Channel button.
6. Select OK to confirm, and the channel will be added to your Roku device.
7. Click on the Go to Channel option to open the LiveStream channel on Roku.
8. Enjoy streaming the live events on your Roku.
LiveStream on Roku – Alternative Method
In case your Roku remote is not working properly, you can use the Roku Mobile app available on the Play Store or App Store to add the LiveStream channel on Roku.
Note: Also, you can get the Roku app for PC.
1. Launch the Roku app on your Android or iOS devices.
2. If you are using the Roku app for the first time, sign in with your Roku account.
3. Tap on Device on the bottom right corner of the screen.
4. Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
Note: You need to make sure that the Roku and Android or iOS devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
5. Once the Roku device is paired with your Roku Mobile app, select the Channels tab.
6. Tap on the Channel Store tab and search for LiveStream.
7. Choose the LiveStream channel from the results and select the Add Channel button.
8. The LiveStream channel will be added to your Roku device within 24 hours.
9. If you want the LiveStream channel to appear immediately, Update your Roku device.
10. Then, you can see LiveStream on your channels list.
11. Now, on your Roku remote, press the Home button. Then, press the Right Arrow button on your remote.
12. Navigate to LiveStream and press the OK button on your remote.
13. Choose the event you want and start streaming it on Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, LiveStream is free to use. But if you want to live stream your own events, you need a subscription from LiveStream at $75 per month. Also, you can subscribe to LiveStream at https://livestream.com/.
Yes, you can replay live events that have already been streamed.